Thread: Molasses advice?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Default Molasses advice?

So been seeing all the threads about molasses so jumped on board and bough the unsulphered jar from Holland and Barret today.

Am currently feeding Old timers bloom which obviously has molasses already in it so I just want to boost them, and am only 2-3 weeks away from harvest so have questions-

How much to use in 1L of water?

What point to stop before harvest?

Should I flush before harvest?

Thanks as always guys 😊

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Ironman (14-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Dunno how much to use but see no reason that you would have to stop at a predefined point before harvest - or need to flush either.
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (14-09-17), Ironman (14-09-17), Missy (14-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

I use a teaspoon per ltr. Mix the teaspoon in a small amount of warm water. Then add it to the rest of the ltr. I use it every other watering from about week 3 of flowering. I use it right til the end and have never flushed😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

eightleggeddj (23-09-17), ggotch (14-09-17), Missy (14-09-17), M_C (14-09-17), scoobywho (15-09-17), THC2017 (17-09-17), tlh2496 (23-09-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    I use a teaspoon per ltr. Mix the teaspoon in a small amount of warm water. Then add it to the rest of the ltr. I use it every other watering from about week 3 of flowering. I use it right til the end and have never flushed

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.
    That's the same amount per litre I use too, although I don't really feed the plants anything in the last week as it's hardly going to do anything, and I see no point in feeding a plant when you're going to chop it down with all that moisture in it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ggotch (14-09-17), Ironman (14-09-17), Missy (14-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Great thanks all, will use it right up to the last watering then let them dry out before chopping 😊

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Ironman (14-09-17)