Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fan question 🙌

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,313 Times

Default Fan question 🙌

Hey guys, if I have a 6" rvk l1 fan pulling air through a carbon filter and I then use that air to blow through my cool tube would it then be ok to put a 4" fan right after the 6" fan to help pull the air through the tube ? Or would it just mess up the l1 fans pull ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralf454 For This Useful Post:

GREENSTICKYFINGERS (15-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf454 View Post
    Hey guys, if I have a 6" rvk l1 fan pulling air through a carbon filter and I then use that air to blow through my cool tube would it then be ok to put a 4" fan right after the 6" fan to help pull the air through the tube ? Or would it just mess up the l1 fans pull ?

Can't see there being much point myself mate
    I'm no pro either so wait on further advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,142 Times

Whats your grow space size? I have a 5" pulling a crbon filter and cooltube then out and keeps cool but im in a space of 1.2Mx1.2M

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GREENSTICKYFINGERS For This Useful Post:

Ralf454 (22-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GREENSTICKYFINGERS View Post
    Whats your grow space size? I have a 5" pulling a crbon filter and cooltube then out and keeps cool but im in a space of 1.2Mx1.2M

Mine is 1.2x1.2x1.8m

Thanks

Putting the exact same or bigger power fan will give you more power but putting a lower power behind the higher power would in turn give u less ass the bigger one pulls in its max pull but then you be forcing it through the smaller one your technically deleting your bigger fan from the entire circuit in theory pal.... only way youl get more pull is going bigger on ur initial pull if you get me....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk....https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163253

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Or put the carbon filter before the cooltube and use your 6" to extract it through..

Carbon filter > if needed, ducting > cooltube > ducting (if needed) > 6"rvk > ducting to expel the extraction.

Kind of thing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Naa mon Just use the one mukka. Go bigger on extraction if you wana move more air.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GREENSTICKYFINGERS View Post

Yeah 1.2x1.2x1.8m

Think I'll just get rid of the 4"

Thanks

How much ducting are u using are there lots of bends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Yeah 1.2x1.2x1.8m

Think I'll just get rid of the 4"

Same size flower tent i run. U want at least 6inch l1 for extraction. I went bigger with 8inch gekko box fan.an big filter to match. I blow through my filter this way i can keep the filter out the tent savin space

13. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

paul martin (22-09-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast