Thread: Biobizz Fish Mix or Grow

Thanks

Default Answered: Biobizz Fish Mix or Grow

Hi there!

I have been using Biogrow for veg stage and flowering stage. But everybody recommends switching to fishmix. I'm considering to using fish-mix for all stages veg and flowering. Is it a wise choice? Or should i keep using grow and forget about fishmix? i cant have both and switch between them.

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by kayaman View Post
    Hi there!

I have been using Biogrow for veg stage and flowering stage.
    Oh I see, it was the above part that mislead me, anyway your seeing people using the fishmix alongside bloom instead of grow because the fishmix works better with the micro life within the soil leading to healthier plants all round. It's also only needed at 1ml per litre alongside bloom.

I haven't used the grow only fishmix so couldn't give you a comparison of the two in bloom... If your already achieving great results then don't change. If your wanting a healthier grow give this a try."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kayaman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times
    Provided Answers: 101

Don't switch to the fishmix alone for flower as it's high in nitrogen and low in phosphorus, it's the total opposite of what the plants need whilst flowering.

If using fishmix for flower you need to run it along side bloom also to ensure you getting the right amount of p and k aswell as trace elements.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Don't switch to the fishmix alone for flower as it's high in nitrogen and low in phosphorus, it's the total opposite of what the plants need whilst flowering.

If using fishmix for flower you need to run it along side bloom also to ensure you getting the right amount of p and k aswell as trace elements.
    no im already using bloom for p and k. but i have to use a grow fertilizer along side bloom on flowering stage. should i switch my biogrow to fish mix? thats my question. which is better

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kayaman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-17)

Thanks

Hi there!

I have been using Biogrow for veg stage and flowering stage.
    Oh I see, it was the above part that mislead me, anyway your seeing people using the fishmix alongside bloom instead of grow because the fishmix works better with the micro life within the soil leading to healthier plants all round. It's also only needed at 1ml per litre alongside bloom.

I haven't used the grow only fishmix so couldn't give you a comparison of the two in bloom... If your already achieving great results then don't change. If your wanting a healthier grow give this a try.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-17), kayaman (16-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

I haven't used the grow only fishmix so couldn't give you a comparison of the two in bloom... If your already achieving great results then don't change. If your wanting a healthier grow give this a try.
    thanks for the informations mate. do you also use fishmix on veg stage? or just flowering alongside bloom? im in a very light mix of soil so i should use nitrogen nutes on veg.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kayaman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-17)

Thanks

thanks for the informations mate. do you also use fishmix on veg stage? or just flowering alongside bloom? im in a very light mix of soil so i should use nitrogen nutes on veg.
    I use it for motherplants vegging and alongside a bloom nutrient on autoflowers during the first two weeks of flower for the extra N. I don't use it after this point as my bloom nutrient has everything I need.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times
    Provided Answers: 51

If ur watering straight out the tap,u won't have a micro heard,chlorine in water kills um off
    Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dynodave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

You can use fishmix in place of biogrow for the first 2 weeks then use the grow, thats what biobizz has recommended, biobizz grow is really good so is the fishmix, i swapped bio bloom for organics bio bud

"Real Eyes Realize Real Highs"

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

17. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dynodave View Post
    If ur watering straight out the tap,u won't have a micro heard,chlorine in water kills um off
    Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry to just jump in here lads.

Is it not a bad idea to water straight from the tap?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNailbar For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Straight from the tap has chlorine tha after left over night will disperse vapirate or whatever, though i found plants also need some chlorine so little be fine me thinks

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

21. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-17)