Thread: Questions about cooking with Hashish

Thanks

Default Questions about cooking with Hashish

Do I need to Decarb the Hash to use it, or can I just melt and use it normally?

I was thinking moabout putting on a oven a small amount of Hash with some butter to make a mixture so I can use it to make a Microwave cake.
    I would put with a temperature of 130ºC, for about 20 minutes with some aluminum foil on top of the container, this would make the small amount of THCA Decarb to THC, and then I could use in the cake, and would liquify the mixture so would be easier to handle.

There is this graph that shows the temperature range you can use to Decarb Cannabis, but I dont know if this can apply to Hash.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

As far as I understand things, the cooking it in butter will decarb it?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Either put straight into your cake mix or mix with butter first. Either way it'll do the job.

Enjoy
    Live from the dog house

2nd grow 1st diary White Widow Auto - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070731446