Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Full tent kits

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Default Full tent kits

I've seen a fair few around and he prices vary place to place, brand to brand. I persnally went for the full hps set from kitbag on ebay. Wasn't overly costly just jad to change a couple of bits and make some additions to set the thing up properly:
    1.2m x 1.2m x 2m mylar grow tent (Budda Room)
    4" TT100 inline fan
    4" carbon filter
    2 ratchet lines
    600w dual spectrum hps open barn reflector kit (magnetic ballast)
    4" ducting and clips
    1litre coco a & b nutes
    4x 16l rhizopots
    50l canna coco coir

With delivery being free and if you called ypu can upgrade bits etc it wasnt a bad price for just shy of 200 quid. It's exactly what I am using now but I bought a better fan for extraction and using that as an inline. Additional costs 0-1000 depending whar you wanna change upgrade or add.

Personally, I think it is ideal for a first time grower with limited funds or even someone looking to get their first grow underway fast. I'd love to hear some other reviews about some other full kits.
    Don't get me wrong. It's cheap but it's fairly decent for the initial cost

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l400.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	350825
    Last edited by Karsa; 18-09-17 at 10:11 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Never go for these kits. Cheap brands and overall bundle prices are high for what you get. All it takes is 10 minutes to search each step. Tent. Lights, filter, fans etc. Just my opinion.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

Alpha2505 (16-04-18), constant limbo (22-03-21), GEORGE (12-09-18), ggotch (19-09-17), jake420 (19-09-17), joker_the_smoker (18-09-17), Karsa (19-09-17), Kurdt (20-12-18), M_C (19-09-17), scoot (27-09-20)

Thanks

Oh I completely understand. But for a starter kit it isnt bad imo. It's what I'm using atm. I'll upgrade for next grow tbf and keep this as a veg tent or something but it's not bad so far.

Perhaps we should maybe put together a list of equipment and where to find it or the sponsors? You know price it up? Everyone on here has experiemce with different things so can easily tailor to someone's needs? Or am I just being optimistic?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I'm with Admiral on this, and you don't want TT fans.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Admiral (19-09-17), GEORGE (12-09-18), jake420 (19-09-17), Karsa (19-09-17), M_C (19-09-17)

Thanks

Yeah thw tt's are shit its why I'm using it as an intake. But this was just an example. There are other kits. Growell. Amazon etc. I just wanted to know if others have used and what results they had etc. See if there arw some that is worth the cost

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Yeah thw tt's are shit its why I'm using it as an intake. But this was just an example. There are other kits. Growell. Amazon etc. I just wanted to know if others have used and what results they had etc. See if there arw some that is worth the cost
    Most people on here would have purchased their items separately, and not as a kit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Most people on here would have purchased their items separately, and not as a kit.
    There is at least 2 other members I know of who have a premade kit... but I understand the majority have bought their pieces seperate. Maybe I missed putting my point across I dunno...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-18), Kurdt (20-12-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    There is at least 2 other members I know of who have a premade kit... but I understand the majority have bought their pieces seperate. Maybe I missed putting my point across I dunno...
    Do whatever you want, mate. If you want to waste your money, go ahead.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Do whatever you want, mate. If you want to waste your money, go ahead.
    Well seeing as I already have it. As I explained.. kind of too late no? Working fine for me atm. And I've priced uo what I have including the extras. It's less than buying it seperate. Even with the additions. I didn't ask you to berate I asked people to share their experiences of these pre-made grow kits... but no worries. Maybe someone else who has a kit similar will reply with their experiences...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Buying these kits is like buying a fishing kit from Argos, you get what you pay for and I wouldn't expect much from it.
    I'm late in but others can learn!!!'
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-18), jake420 (19-09-17), Kurdt (20-12-18), MR B-loom (19-09-17), scoot (27-09-20)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast