Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any recommendations on lighting?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Almost bro! Honestly they worth the money the digi dimmable mukka. Last ages . Run cool and you can mix bulbs on it for summer time
    Omega digi ballast usually a decent price on there.

Fire away with question bro
    Thanks so much for your help bud! Just ordered eBay item 222028616358, full kit with both bulbs again but with the omega digi dimmable ballast, bit more expensive but still less than my budget for a new LED

So excitied!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lalix89 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (19-09-17), M_C (19-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lalix89 View Post
    Thanks so much for your help bud! Just ordered eBay item 222028616358, full kit with both bulbs again but with the omega digi dimmable ballast, bit more expensive but still less than my budget for a new LED

So excitied!
    Ya laughin now mukka! Time get growing bro be sure start a diary in newbie section. Will tag along

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

lalix89 (19-09-17)

Thanks

Ya laughin now mukka! Time get growing bro be sure start a diary in newbie section. Will tag along
    Always been a bit worried about starting a diary because I really am a newbie lol, only been at it 3 months. I've got some Amnesia Lemon seeds that I'm really looking forward to growing after this one's finished though, maybe I'll give the diary thing a go

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lalix89 View Post
    Always been a bit worried about starting a diary because I really am a newbie lol, only been at it 3 months. I've got some Amnesia Lemon seeds that I'm really looking forward to growing after this one's finished though, maybe I'll give the diary thing a go
    Naa man get it up we all started sumwere clueless bro that's why ya here. Trust me you will glad you ran it bro on ya 1st grow
    You goin soil? You got nutes in mind to use?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (19-09-17), lalix89 (19-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Naa man get it up we all started sumwere clueless bro that's why ya here. Trust me you will glad you ran it bro on ya 1st grow
    I second that.^^^^^

You get any problems people on here will help you out😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (19-09-17), lalix89 (19-09-17)

Thanks

Not my first grow, I've done 2 autos and got a photo on the go alongside. Wasn't very impressed with the autos yield but I'm pretty sure that's down to the cheap chinese crap LED I bought, shouldn't be a problem when I get my HPS on Thursday thanks to you joker

I'm growing in biobizz all mix and only been using biobizz grow nutes so far, gonna buy a bottle of bloom for the photo I've got going at the min when I switch to 12/12.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lalix89 For This Useful Post:

Ironman (19-09-17), joker_the_smoker (19-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Diaries also log all the details of your grow... something people will ask about if you get problems
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (19-09-17), Karsa (19-09-17), lalix89 (19-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Diaries also log all the details of your grow... something people will ask about if you get problems
    Cheers M_C, I think I will do a diary when I start my Amnesia Lemon seeds. Bit of fun and be good to get some feedback

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lalix89 For This Useful Post:

M_C (19-09-17)

Thanks

Cool mukka least ya done some already bro. I used biobizz once but then binned them an move on to old timers nutes.
    Look forward to diary

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

lalix89 (19-09-17), M_C (19-09-17)

Thanks

Cool mukka least ya done some already bro. I used biobizz once but then binned them an move on to old timers nutes.
    Look forward to diary
    Old timers nutes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast