Thread: Big Bud and Overdrive

Thanks

Default Answered: Big Bud and Overdrive

Hi all!
    When should i switch Big Bud to Overdrive when growing autoflowering strains? And when to start Big Bud? Should i start with my bloom nute(which i start when my plant stop growing vertical) or should i start when i see preflowers? and which week after should i start overdrive?

I cant stick to AN's calculator because its for photoperiod plants. Thanks for your answers.

2. "Hi i use these on every auto grow. I'll post up how i approach feeding in hydro or coco, but if you're in soil let us know, as it would be a bit different....

Week 1 - Silicon (any roots stimulator) Grow nutrients
    Week 2 - Silicon (any roots stimulator) Grow nutrients
    Week 3 - Silicon (any root stimulator) Grow nutrients (spray of calmag at the start of week 3, if using coco or LED lights)
    Week 4 - Silicon (any roots stimulator) Grow nutrients
    Week 5 - Silicon (any roots stimulator) big bud, Grow nutrients (spray of calmag at the start of week 5, if using coco or LED lights)
    Week 6 - Silicon (any roots stimulator) big bud, Grow nutrients
    Week 7 - Silicon, big bud, Bloom nutrients. At the end of this week - if a strain is slower than expected & the buds haven't mostly filled in, then add another week on Big bud before switching to overdrive.
    Week 8 - Silicon, Overdrive, Bloom nutrients
    Week 9 - Silicon, Overdrive, Bloom nutrients
    Week 10 - FLUSH - Plain water only"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kayaman For This Useful Post:

Type M (20-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times
    Provided Answers: 53

Hi i use these on every auto grow. I'll post up how i approach feeding in hydro or coco, but if you're in soil let us know, as it would be a bit different....

Week 3 - Silicon (any root stimulator) Grow nutrients (spray of calmag at the start of week 3, if using coco or LED lights)
    Week 5 - Silicon (any roots stimulator) big bud, Grow nutrients (spray of calmag at the start of week 5, if using coco or LED lights)
    Week 7 - Silicon, big bud, Bloom nutrients. At the end of this week - if a strain is slower than expected & the buds haven't mostly filled in, then add another week on Big bud before switching to overdrive.
    Week 10 - FLUSH - Plain water only
    Last edited by Type M; 20-09-17 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Type M View Post
    Hi i use these on every auto grow. I'll post up how i approach feeding in hydro or coco, but if you're in soil let us know, as it would be a bit different....

Week 10 - FLUSH - Plain water only
    im in a very light mix of soil mate.
    and another question, do you use your root stimulator all the way? i use canna rhizotonic and shouldnt i stop it after plant stops vertical growth? or should i continue till flush like you?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kayaman For This Useful Post:

Type M (20-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times
    Provided Answers: 53

Quote Originally Posted by kayaman View Post
    im in a very light mix of soil mate.
    and another question, do you use your root stimulator all the way? i use canna rhizotonic and shouldnt i stop it after plant stops vertical growth? or should i continue till flush like you?
    Ok if you're in a light mix then you shouldn't need to feed them any grow nutes until about week 4 (if at all). If you read my plan again you'll see i stop using root stim at week 6