Thread: Colorado for Xmas New Year

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Red face Colorado for Xmas New Year

Gonna check out some obnoxious american cunts who are just innit for the money with little to no regard for end users being just after cash cash and more cash, and maybe a sharp tongue from me with a reverse spinning elbow thrown in for good measure so next time we speak i may be in a wheelchair with broken legs etc due to my attempt at skiing
    catch ya on the flip side mutha truckas.
    Imnice

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

M_C (20-09-17)

camkush Guest

Buddy, Colorado is such a hippie place they all are nice..ish lol. I just went in June. Check out hotels on Quebec street in Denver. Many hotels cheap and nice, also there are 5 dispensaries within a mile of them.