Thread: Diy water system coco

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Diy water system coco

I need to make a watering system for my cocos
    Basicly they drink a tone and dry out everyday and are hard to get access to so I need to make a system that does a 10min morning feed and 10min night and I'll water in between

I use blumats but they are fast from what I want I need wet coco they just don't keep it as wet as a quick flood would

Seen some systems but confused as don't I need a manifold? Or are people using the drip controllers to equal out pressure
    As I remember it if I just run a pu p with drip lines off main line it will be uneual feeds to the end plants

2. "I use this for me coco. Dripper system
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...m-Run-To-Waste upgraded the pump though so it bit quicker. Each to there own on that.

Plus i run the rhizo system auto waste remover so dont have do feck all bro "

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

I use this for me coco. Dripper system
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...m-Run-To-Waste upgraded the pump though so it bit quicker. Each to there own on that.

Plus i run the rhizo system auto waste remover so dont have do feck all bro

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

M_C (21-09-17), The Lost Soul (22-09-17), turnkey (22-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    I use this for me coco. Dripper system

Plus i run the rhizo system auto waste remover so dont have do feck all bro
    Cool bro but them systems are like 400quid right ? Does it just suck it back in to res like the iwc systems? Need to drain it weekly also then right? I'm stuck in a loft haha murder

Ur system tho the runoff I normally let it evaporate it goes fast I run a dehumid also. But where do u move urs ?
    Last edited by autoteaser; 21-09-17 at 09:31 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to autoteaser For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (21-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Quote Originally Posted by autoteaser View Post
    Cool bro but them systems are like 400quid right ? Does it just suck it back in to res like the iwc systems? Need to drain it weekly also then right? I'm stuck in a loft haha murder
    Dripper feed system cheap. But yea the rhizo run off is about 150 odd.
    Mate one best investments i made. An flushin is a breeze haha. Be yea just have a 40L storage tub out side tent goea in there empty once week. But cud use bigger tub an make it 2weeks till need empty

Theres cheaper way make it tho thread on here cud dig out.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Karsa (21-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,033 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Dripper feed system cheap. But yea the rhizo run off is about 150 odd.
    Mate one best investments i made. An flushin is a breeze haha. Be yea just have a 40L storage tub out side tent goea in there empty once week. But cud use bigger tub an make it 2weeks till need empty

Theres cheaper way make it tho thread on here cud dig out.
    I have built my own dropper system with air-pot rta stands then into pipe work and then to waste bucket...... I have seen your setup and wondered why you wouldn't recycle your waste??? Just thinking of doing this next grow Mon

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times
    Provided Answers: 3

I made a dripper system with a pump with 16mm pipe and then attachments to black water drippers and no run to waste or anything like that just flicked on very one now and then cost me £40

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

locky_7 (22-09-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times
    Provided Answers: 3

I am using the holiday feed system from growell. Feed is pretty even as long as you are nearly on point where you pierce the holes. I will be changing the pump though. You can pick one up for about 12 quid most places. It's the pump that needs investment. Also I suggest getting a bubbler for the reservoir too else it will go green and unusable. :/ I only know his from my mums raised garden when I set it up for her. I should imagine the same would apply here. You can use a willow bin as a res too if you are tight on space , but that is only 20-50 litres (good for a few days but not holiday, for that you need a larger tank). Also keep light off of the water by covering.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

locky_7 (22-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,033 Times

Yeah I would suggest getting one of the better pumps straight off cause I got 3 I don't use lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk