Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Missus's monthly working well!!!!

Thanks

Wow that's give whole new meaning to veg period

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mickylove For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (24-09-17), GEORGE (06-01-18), ggotch (24-09-17), Karsa (24-09-17), Missy (24-09-17), redisiel (24-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    i fkn knew i could hear the twiglet zone music,thought i was going maad.. redz,just ,,just,,speechless
    I looked that last night upsizing all the ducting covered with bits of lagging tape

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mickylove For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (24-09-17), GEORGE (06-01-18), ggotch (24-09-17), redisiel (24-09-17)

Bddonkey Guest

Well i'm late finding this one Redz. Like Trex n Edgar i read it then thought nah that can't be right so read it again. I didn't think Keeno would have any competition for diary of the year but here it is. Off the wall f#ck&ng mental mate. My only worry is if this works do you know how many blokes are gonna end up in a&e or divorced haha. There should be a medal for this crazyness

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bddonkey For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (24-09-17), GEORGE (06-01-18), redisiel (24-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Lmao redz quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty napalm View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha. Jesus Christ. I'm subbed up the the yingers. As for metallic I think it's more like licking a square battery

Pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    I'm still no sure if your fibbing 😂

Fibbing about what, I didn't say I don't drink from the furry cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickylove View Post
    I looked that last night upsizing all the ducting covered with bits of lagging tape
    Peace bro

Quote Originally Posted by Buddonkey View Post
    Well i'm late finding this one Redz. Like Trex n Edgar i read it then thought nah that can't be right so read it again. I didn't think Keeno would have any competition for diary of the year but here it is. Off the wall f#ck&ng mental mate. My only worry is if this works do you know how many blokes are gonna end up in a&e or divorced haha. There should be a medal for this crazyness
    It's all natural to me mate I dunno I don't see any thing wrong lol.
    I been doing some reading and it contains loads of goodies, first good Ginga I see was abundance of stem cells, phosphates,calcium and iron
    More to come.
    Have a great Sunday
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (24-09-17), edgar62 (24-09-17), GEORGE (06-01-18), gethighper (12-11-17), ggotch (24-09-17), Trex (24-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Absolutely curly hair moustache. It's the plant from little shop of horrors 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green pleasant land

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (24-09-17), GEORGE (06-01-18), ggotch (24-09-17), redisiel (24-09-17), Trex (24-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

I'm actually hoping you DON'T end up with an incredible plant with buds like baseball bats! If science proves it works I am ill equipt to do it myself (cancer took the necessary organs last year).
    I have 2 daughters and 4 sisters but how does that convo even go? "Hey sis fancy donating me your unwanted ovulations and uterine secretions?". They don't even know I grow lol.

Can I say though that when it comes to the science part of it, I'm not sure I see menstrual blood being any different to regular blood.

A period occurs when an "un-fertilised" egg hits the womb and fails to trigger the body into producing pregnancy hormones etc and inbed itself into the lining of the womb.

Therefore the womb sheds its lining in preparation to grow a new lining for next month.

What a woman then passes is a tiny microscopic egg, the lining of her womb and only around an egg cup full of actual blood (the rest is just fluid and tissues).

The "life giving" part just isn't there. That comes as the pregnancy develops, 1st with an "egg sac" and then the placenta that develops. The womb lining doesn't contain anything life giving.

NOW if you can get hold of an actual PLACENTA (afterbirth) then youre talking! Every kind of human nutrient in it's purest form to feed the foetus.

Liquify THAT in a blender and add some molasses or something and I bet it would work!

Know any pregnant women lol?

Oooooh breast milk!!! Thats another one worth a go lol. My daughter is currently breastfeeding my grandson but I'm not gonna steal his supper 😂

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

British green (24-09-17), edgar62 (24-09-17), GEORGE (06-01-18), Kev (24-09-17)

Thanks

I have heard not tryed human urine is a good source of nitrogen,phosphorus and potassium what would u say??

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paul martin For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paul martin View Post
    I have heard not tryed human urine is a good source of nitrogen,phosphorus and potassium what would u say??
    Nothing wrong in using Urine. It's been used for centuries.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    I'm actually hoping you DON'T end up with an incredible plant with buds like baseball bats! If science proves it works I am ill equipt to do it myself (cancer took the necessary organs last year).
    I have 2 daughters and 4 sisters but how does that convo even go? "Hey sis fancy donating me your unwanted ovulations and uterine secretions?". They don't even know I grow lol.

Can I say though that when it comes to the science part of it, I'm not sure I see menstrual blood being any different to regular blood.

A period occurs when an "un-fertilised" egg hits the womb and fails to trigger the body into producing pregnancy hormones etc and inbed itself into the lining of the womb.

Therefore the womb sheds its lining in preparation to grow a new lining for next month.

What a woman then passes is a tiny microscopic egg, the lining of her womb and only around an egg cup full of actual blood (the rest is just fluid and tissues).

The "life giving" part just isn't there. That comes as the pregnancy develops, 1st with an "egg sac" and then the placenta that develops. The womb lining doesn't contain anything life giving.

NOW if you can get hold of an actual PLACENTA (afterbirth) then youre talking! Every kind of human nutrient in it's purest form to feed the foetus.

Liquify THAT in a blender and add some molasses or something and I bet it would work!

Know any pregnant women lol?

Oooooh breast milk!!! Thats another one worth a go lol. My daughter is currently breastfeeding my grandson but I'm not gonna steal his supper ��

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Fair enough not life giving, that's just shit in the head spinning from the coconut water but for a fact it contains goodness I'm preparing pictures with st least some info on it anyway, I can assure you it'll grow as big a base ball bat buds as the rest of the madness I do lol if it was gonna do any harm I reckon it would of done it by now, I'll check in her tonight just incase,
    I've already been thinking about breast milk and believe it or not I even thought what kind of goodness a woman's first ever period would contain because my daughter could start hers any time.
    THIS IS A THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER THINK ABOUT ATTEMPTING IT!!!!!
    Redz

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-01-18), gethighper (12-11-17)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast