Thread: Thrips in week 5 need help

Thanks

Default Answered: Thrips in week 5 need help

Okay as title states I have a thrip infestation and I'm in week 5 flower so I kinda got a issue with spraying them, should I get some spinosad? If so what products do you recommend? (eBay links to products would be awesome)

2. "fairy liquid @ 20 parts water to 1 part fairy spray all the plants (turn all lights off first ) spray the top of pots i mean soak everything,most flyers will die within 24 hours but the lavae is a fuka...........your plants will slow tho and suffer a mild curling duw to blocked stomata`s so a rinse off between doses is a must............good luck"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kingbongo For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (23-09-17), GEORGE (20-10-17), Karsa (23-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

fairy liquid @ 20 parts water to 1 part fairy spray all the plants (turn all lights off first ) spray the top of pots i mean soak everything,most flyers will die within 24 hours but the lavae is a fuka...........your plants will slow tho and suffer a mild curling duw to blocked stomata`s so a rinse off between doses is a must............good luck

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-17), ggotch (23-09-17), Greengrass (23-09-17), joker_the_smoker (23-09-17), kingbongo (23-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

oooops 5 weeks into flower id just run the crop and make oil / hash from it as thrip shit tastes ugly........tbh ya fuked bach

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-17), Trex (30-09-17)

Thanks

Okay thanks for your advice, turning into hash is not a option for me, gonna try spray the the leaves stalks and pots with some fairy liquid solution and I'll try not get any on the buds, also gonna soak some newspaper with some 'bug clear for fruit and veg' and wrap over top of pots, hopefully that reduces the numbers

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kingbongo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-17)

MrChedHead Guest

pyrethrum 5ec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-17), ggotch (23-09-17), Ironman (23-09-17), joker_the_smoker (23-09-17), Karsa (23-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

Quote Originally Posted by kingbongo View Post
    Okay thanks for your advice, turning into hash is not a option for me, gonna try spray the the leaves stalks and pots with some fairy liquid solution and I'll try not get any on the buds, also gonna soak some newspaper with some 'bug clear for fruit and veg' and wrap over top of pots, hopefully that reduces the numbers
    You can always paint the leaves with pyrethrum ec5. Painstaking job but should clear them up for you. I'll get you a e bay number now.

Try that😉😉
    Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-17), ggotch (23-09-17), Karsa (23-09-17), Northern (23-09-17)

Thanks

Okay awesome thanks alot

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kingbongo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

10% 90% water ISO alcohol 99% , will do the trick , let sit for 5 mins , then drench plant with pure water , kills em on contact , this is a last resort treatement . turn off all electrical expet exuast, as it will smells , if theres sparks from a relay or contactor it can be dangerous .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-10-17)