Thread: How's it going everyone

Thanks

Default How's it going everyone

Hey fellow weed growers. I'm a new grower, try the autos and growing in a soilless mix. So far I've managed to kill 2 plants within their first 8-9 days, so I'm going to need all the helpful tips you guys have.
    Currently set up with my 3rd auto sin trabajo. 1 week in after the seed popped. Things were going well until this morning....

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

welcome to the talk, you're in the right place for advice and tips. The more details you can provide with your grow situation the more people can help.

Medium, temps, ph, ec, humidity, lighting, size, extraction, intake etc

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,547 Times

Welcome Waffle, you've come to the right place. You'll learn loads here. I would suggest you get a diary started with your setup and pics so people can chime in and help you. Better still go to the mentoring section and see if you can find a mentor to help you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

Karsa (23-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Welcome to the Talk.