Thread: Advice tips needed clones going in Wilma virgin

Thanks

Default Advice tips needed clones going in Wilma virgin

Hi all done couple grows few years back nft then coco all set to go in wilmas
    Set up is 2.4 tent 2x 600 paras & 12" fan /cf
    Gonna mod the Wilmas hasn't happened yet tho due to work being busy
    Got 11L airpots clay balls washed then washed again then some fuck me how much shit comes off is unreal currently sitting in ph'd soak
    The girls have turned up super Lem haze stretchy little fuckers I know so this will be fun in a tent there parked up root riots (just the plugs)in a prop gave them a little mist n splash of Evian to keep em happy roots hanging out gotta move a bit lively now I've no experience of clay balls so not sure what I'm up against regarding transplanting em in & watering schedule to many conflicting answers knocking about what's the best course to go getting em in and getting the roots going? Hand water till roots come out? Fill res & Set drippers up ? Ec level? Any input would come in handy gonna have to be short veg as I'm away xmas so will have to be done dusted sorry to drop the xmas ain't far bit count the weeks it's coming up rapid :lol:

Thanks

Anyone got anything?

Thanks

Get them straight in and use the blue drippers, bit of rhizotonic in the reservoir, ph should be 5.8-6.4, give them 5 days or so on 18/4 light to settle in and get roots in amongst pebbles. After 5 days or so add a bit of feed, ec to about 600ppm, plants should settle in nicely mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swansneck For This Useful Post:

Mickylove (26-09-17)