Thread: Firt time grower and my guestions about growing

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GMGreene View Post
    Now let's hope I fill a jar

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    hahaha 😂😂👍🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

So just to be clear... when my yeld is done and i harvest it, i want to dry it in 20c with 60%rh until i can "snip" branches (so my buds are dry) and then put them in the jars and keep them closed until rh inside the jar is 65% or more, then open the jar and keep my buds out of the jar until rh is back about 55%, then put them back and start it over again?

Sorry for this "dumb" question part, but this is actually only part where im not entirely sure what to do and how...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

I cant help wondering why, if theres so much you aint sure about, why you would set up a grow with 2400w of lighting!

KERCHING!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    I cant help wondering why, if theres so much you aint sure about, why you would set up a grow with 2400w of lighting!

KERCHING!!!!!
    Well as you maybe can see, only thing im not really sure about is drying/curing process (other things are mostly like "i see when i do it" or "im just wondering" things), and this one thing is basically because of many different souces have different information about it. That's why i came here to find out which one of those infos are right.

Anyway im thankful for any opinions and tips i see here as a new grower, so thanks for answering me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3