Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: travelling to the dam in 2018 need help

Thanks

Default travelling to the dam in 2018 need help

hi folks me and my wife are looking at travelling to amsterdam just a few questions ..
    im a non weed smoker but my wife smokes .
    for me i would like to see some marijuana fields growing or visit some of the places weed is grown is there such a thing ?
    are there places were i can have a beer and my wife can smoke weed so we both can enjoy ?
    where should i get my aus dollars converted to euro so i dont get ripped off??
    choosing a place to stay what areas are safe to stay and resonably priced ,we would like to be close to the dam centre ?
    we would like to visit some of the museums and do the touristy things can anybody recommend some places ?
    thanks in advance geoff jub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to geoff jub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Sex museum. Most cafe's. Bars. Red light district. If you love comics there is an amazing shop there for them. The other info I'll leave up to the guys there atm

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (30-09-17), GEORGE (18-10-17)

Thanks

Are you okay with hostels? I'd recommend Hostel The Globe because it's very close to the Dam and price is okay (though it is booked far in advance, check your dates)
    Almost every coffee shop offers not only weed, so you'll enjoy it too.
    Van Gogh museum is a gem, check it out if you're into arts and stuff, you can also take a ride in a boat down the canals, it's very beautiful in the evening

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petepot For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (07-10-17), GEORGE (18-10-17), scoobywho (06-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Rijksmuseum is always worth a look
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Cannabis college in the red light has some plants growing mate worth a look got some really nice parks to have a walk about too vondlepark is nice

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (07-10-17), GEORGE (18-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,704 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Cannabis college in the red light has some plants growing mate worth a look got some really nice parks to have a walk about too vondlepark is nice

Vondlepark is beautiful me n our lass stopped pretty much there when we went last, that police station bulldog was our local, did 4g of WW for 30 euro at the time which I didn't think was a bad deal

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WADDIS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WADDIS View Post
    Vondlepark is beautiful me n our lass stopped pretty much there when we went last, that police station bulldog was our local, did 4g of WW for 30 euro at the time which I didn't think was a bad deal

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yeah mate was quality from what I remember done a couple of space cakes ended up lying on the grass with the wife in knots of laughter for what felt like ages haha

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (07-10-17), GEORGE (18-10-17), WADDIS (06-10-17)

Thanks

ok cool thanks heeps fellas

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geoff jub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-17), M_C (07-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (08-10-17), GEORGE (18-10-17)

Thanks

There are many places to stay. at different prices. Hostels and hotels depending on your budget. Check out booking.com for reviews. Look out for shared bathrooms as it may not be your thing. All areas are safe, but some are louder than others and have more late bars under the hotels. Amsterdam is not too big, even just outside the main areas is a 15/20 min walk to all the main areas.
    Great places to visit are museum quarter, check out the online maps for where they are. all are close together towards the south of the city cost of around 20/25 euros each. If you like paintings, Van Gogh is always a good place to spend a few hours. There are no places to see real growing cannabis. Cannabis museum is a good place to see a plant or 2. There are many places to enjoy a beer and smoke, Barneys uptown is nice. There are also bars in redlight. Smokeys coffeeshop may also be a nice spot for a drink and smoke. Most of Amsterdam centre is very safe even late at night. Redlight area can be very busy thou and worth avoiding at night time. Near Barneys uptown, if you take a left turn onto the canals behide it and onto the same canal as Siberie coffeeshop, it will take you away from tourists and makes a wonderful walk day and night. A canal boat is also really good, lovers boat tours ect,, and see a few sights from canal level. Vondel Park is a nice place to walk and relax. The zoo can also be quite a nice relaxing place to chill for a few hours, cost of around 22 euros each.

Id change your money in your country to get a better deal, thou there is a small free exchange in dam square which is free and also has a machine for getting euros out with your visa card ect..exchange rate is quite fine too. Depending on your bank charges which are useually around 5/7 aus per transaction.

There are some great coffeeshops too in centre and relaxing ones just outside like 1ehulp, meet rizla the cat and relax with Larby and Haze4breakfast Also Mr K's is a very relaxing with a great menu. Newtimes is quite good too with great strains like gg4, shorline and many more. I hope you enjoy your stay, have a wonderful time x

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to W2s For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (18-10-17), GEORGE (13-11-17), M_C (17-10-17), WADDIS (18-10-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast