Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ok this is embarrassing!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Default Ok this is embarrassing!!!

I've recently started seeds, around 10 days ago. They kinda stretched a bit before potting in Coco, so the seedling was around 1.5-2 inch long. Anyway i stuck then in what is thought was my 1.5 ltr pots of Coco. Watered in slightly and waited, 3 days went by and seemed to be moving. Then after that for another 3 days nothing, not a jot. I dug down in the Coco and saw that roots had grown but hardly! I'm used to rooting out these pots in days maybe a week and having a decent looking plant by then.

I also in that time watered in well with 3ml canna rhizotonic and 2 ml canna start, did nothing. So I'm decided maybe my coco ( canna professional) was some how toxic or loaded with salt, perhaps not been processed properly and turned into professional. So I'm flush each air pot out under the shower. A lot of brown colour came out. I then refed with4 ml rhizotonic and 3ml start and they have defo grown a tad, but they are all purple stemmed and looking shit. I get the feeling I've over saturated the medium but fook me I've done this before with great results, what am in doing wrong? I can't test e.c as my truncheon elsewhere but pH it set at 6.0 i don't get this 5 different genetics and the same across all, which must mean, either something i did or Coco is fucking shit. Help please I'm kinda thinking I've fucked it before it start and is ain't even got more seed to use ffs. So I'm would be very grateful for help. I can grab a pic but tbh, it's tiny seedlings that look around few days since popping out soil. But these are 7-10 days old.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Kev (01-10-17)

Thanks

Anyone got any idea what up?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Sounds like you've stressed these plants early on smoby. It doesn't take much to cause harm in the first week or so as there at there most vulnerable stage. The early repot, bad coco and the overwatering from the flush has most likely caused it.

Id run a wet to dry cycle for the time being. Once theyve dried out I'd water to run off and test the run off ph and ec. Also drop the ph of the feeds down to 5.8 going in.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (01-10-17)

Thanks

Pics not great but a start. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171001_113705.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	351366Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171001_113804.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	351367

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-10-17), GanjasaurusREX (01-10-17)

Thanks

Ive had worse smoby, they look ok to me. Maybe just a few days behind. Give them another week to put some roots down and they'll be off

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (01-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Sounds like you've stressed these plants early on smoby. It doesn't take much to cause harm in the first week or so as there at there most vulnerable stage. The early repot, bad coco and the overwatering from the flush has most likely caused it.

Id run a wet to dry cycle for the time being. Once theyve dried out I'd water to run off and test the run off ph and ec. Also drop the ph of the feeds down to 5.8 going in.
    Hey blue thanks man really appreciate the help. These went in Coco from sprouting, did a small water in and nothing really, then days later started doing panic things to remedy the issue. This Coco must be total shit cos from the off no go really, they were all looking fine from sprout, i put in Coco, they grew the first leaf and stopped ? Don't get it, they had a lovely life from start really so can only assume it's the Coco. Never have i had a problem growing in Coco like this, only thing is it's never used canna start and tbh I'm wondering g if this is it? Thought it was good for all applications? Yeah I'll drop pH, but man 3 days later they are as wet as first done by look of it. So weird it's 26c in there so whether plant drink or not I'd expect to see drying out just down to heat. Should i just start again? I have a single root out of 7 plants poking out bottom. I'm used to seeing pots this size rooted in days, jeez I've had 20 ltd air lots rooted out within a week 10 days. Just dunno what to do, waste more time and electric for a non starter plus 50-60 in seed n shit, so pissed off, maybe this is my warning not to bother eh!!! Thanks again blue

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-10-17), Kev (01-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Ive had worse smoby, they look ok to me. Maybe just a few days behind. Give them another week to put some roots down and they'll be off
    Do you reckon yeah blue, I'm just being a bit harsh then i guess. To put things in perspective, in the same Coco i planted a sprouting seed yday and it's up today. We see if she does same or works out i guess. Thanks dude

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Do you reckon yeah blue, I'm just being a bit harsh then i guess. To put things in perspective, in the same Coco i planted a sprouting seed yday and it's up today. We see if she does same or works out i guess. Thanks dude
    Whats the light there under smoby? Is that CFL?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (01-10-17)

Thanks

Hey blue it's a maxi bright 250 watt blue CFL. I have tried everything from a foot away to a few inches away. More Han enough light probs bit much for the underdeveloped roots tbh. What you thinking mate? A mixture of silly fook ups? Sound blue, it's only you keeping me from binning and starting over. I found some seed, 2blue Che, 1 cheese, 3 freeze cheese ( rather not though) 1 blueberry headband, 1 stew sour haze, totally forgot i still had need in my fridge. Thanks mate

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Hey blue it's a maxi bright 250 watt blue CFL. I have tried everything from a foot away to a few inches away. More Han enough light probs bit much for the underdeveloped roots tbh. What you thinking mate? A mixture of silly fook ups? Sound blue, it's only you keeping me from binning and starting over. I found some seed, 2blue Che, 1 cheese, 3 freeze cheese ( rather not though) 1 blueberry headband, 1 stew sour haze, totally forgot i still had need in my fridge. Thanks mate

You've got a lot of plants there for just 250w of CFL. I've never had much look with the CFLs, always found the veg growth to be too slow. Get them under some proper light and theyl be off in no time smoby. Certainly don't bin them.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (01-10-17)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast