Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ok this is embarrassing!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Lol sorry mnate im good at confusing ppl. post 4 is what i have now, post 13 is what ive had before after same amount of time same process everything just the canna start is diff. Make sense buddy?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Lol sorry mnate im good at confusing ppl. post 4 is what i have now, post 13 is what ive had before after same amount of time same process everything just the canna start is diff. Make sense buddy?
    ahhh im on it smoby lad atlast LOL ... yeah i get what your saying mate... tbh tho i cant really help, if it was me id probably get them on the anb and leave them to do their thing but your the boss mate ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (02-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

don,t water with fresh water, let it stand for a MINIMUM of 24 hrs, use canna coco feed a+b at 2ml per litre to start with.... lets say you have a 1 litre container... put in 2 ml of "a" into the water, then 2 ml of "b"... DO NOT mix them in the same measuring device together then add them to water.. each HAS to be done seperately .. give container a shake then pour into the coco.... always go for a 20/25% run off... eg... 4 litres in an 1 litre runs out ( can be done on smaller volumes but always water until you get a decent run off, you cannot overwater them)

and always add feed. don,t just give plain water until the last week
    Last edited by carpetburn; 02-10-17 at 11:17 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (02-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TT View Post
    ahhh im on it smoby lad atlast LOL ... yeah i get what your saying mate... tbh tho i cant really help, if it was me id probably get them on the anb and leave them to do their thing but your the boss mate ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol well im totally feeling like an under graduate atm mate he he.

Thanks

Hey buddy, i really apporeciate youre help mate. Right it might be easier if i explain a tad more, this is my 5 coco grow, ive done what 2 diarys of those on here. budlightyear mentored me first time. so I have it all locked down on clones no problem, root em stright into 20 ltr air pots of coco, shaking of great white and then water in with 4ml rhizo and enough A and B to make ec upto 0.9 ish including my background ec of 0.4, so true feed of 0.5 ec. They normalkly root right out in a week or 10 days. since doing clones i have cracked seed in towels then transfered to coco and started low with the nutes and rhizo. and off they go. But this time its not worked out at all. I flushed them out 3 days ago now, do you think i should just bash more feed n shit through it buddy? I was a little concerned these 3 ltr air pots were a bit wet and so made the roots "lazy" but on closer inspection it looks like more than that. I do have 2 now with a single white root out the bottom. So it cant be too bad i guess, but im worried that im going to be plagued by shitty plants the whole way now.....so gutted my last sage seed too, its fucking luch that sage and super strong put you out hit. taste is amazing my best plant to date (was in soil tho). good to see you still around mate, forgot to say that earlier on, all the best and thank you for youre help. lmk whether i should make new feed up and splash it through them. I always run atleast 20-30% run off too for removal of stale nutes and get mnore air down in there.

Quote Originally Posted by carpetburn View Post
    don,t water with fresh water, let it stand for a MINIMUM of 24 hrs, use canna coco feed a+b at 2ml per litre to start with.... lets say you have a 1 litre container... put in 2 ml of "a" into the water, then 2 ml of "b"... DO NOT mix them in the same measuring device together then add them to water.. each HAS to be done seperately .. give container a shake then pour into the coco.... always go for a 20/25% run off... eg... 4 litres in an 1 litre runs out ( can be done on smaller volumes but always water until you get a decent run off, you cannot overwater them)

and always add feed. don,t just give plain water until the last week

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (02-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Is this how they look at the moment mate ? How close do you have that CFL mate ?

Regards BL
    Hello Bud yep thats how they look and have done for like nrly 2 weeks its so devo it really is...The cfl is new and its been everthing from a foot away to a few inches away, presently sat at around 6-7 inches away and has been for like 3 days now. Ive got a sneaking suspicion that the canna start is renegade or summat. I flushed out the coco, the new stuff, i left the old stuff alone as you said. Hoping any salt left in from production would sort my issue, to no avail. Ive got my friend bringing my truncheon over later. so im going to make up a litre of canna start at 4ml as the bottle says and see what the EC is, i suspect after a few internet searches that this stuff is super weak, ive read one bloke saying he was using nrly 10mls of it to reach 1.0 EC with background of 0.2....

I really dont wanna have to start over, but i may have to accept this is fucked and do just that, which means no xmas smoke for me and more street shite instead. Anyway mate really appreciate youre looking in.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (02-10-17)

Thanks

Hello Bud yep thats how they look and have done for like nrly 2 weeks its so devo it really is...The cfl is new and its been everthing from a foot away to a few inches away, presently sat at around 6-7 inches away and has been for like 3 days now. Ive got a sneaking suspicion that the canna start is renegade or summat. I flushed out the coco, the new stuff, i left the old stuff alone as you said. Hoping any salt left in from production would sort my issue, to no avail. Ive got my friend bringing my truncheon over later. so im going to make up a litre of canna start at 4ml as the bottle says and see what the EC is, i suspect after a few internet searches that this stuff is super weak, ive read one bloke saying he was using nrly 10mls of it to reach 1.0 EC with background of 0.2....

I really dont wanna have to start over, but i may have to accept this is fucked and do just that, which means no xmas smoke for me and more street shite instead. Anyway mate really appreciate youre looking in.
    Ok mukka what brand is the light and can you check the spec mate...Blue ? Red ? or dual ?

Regards BL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Ok mukka what brand is the light and can you check the spec mate...Blue ? Red ? or dual ?

Regards BL
    Hello again, Its a brand new maxibright "blue" 250 watt cfl. I have my old bulb but one of the u bends has failed, should i maybe try that instead? atb mate

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (02-10-17)

Thanks

Hello again, Its a brand new maxibright "blue" 250 watt cfl. I have my old bulb but one of the u bends has failed, should i maybe try that instead? atb mate
    Sorry for all the questions...Remind me what's your background Ec ?

Regards BL

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (02-10-17)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast