Thread: newb

Thanks

Default newb

Hi there, thought I should introduce myself before posting!

UK based, all vaping (Mighty, PAX 3, Magic Flight Launch Box and a Grasshopper so far) and edibles for me as gave up the tobacco. Hopefully can contribute to some discussions and learn a bit along the way.

GMOGreen Guest

Welcome phats!

I've got a grasshopper too, how you find the battery life? I only get like 6 toots to a charge

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Welcome to the forum from another vaper

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Whale cum two the talk friend, enjoy your stay ^^ everyone here is really helpful and mostly friendly (only joking, they're all really friendly ^^)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

phatsmoker420 (08-10-17)

Thanks

Thanks guys, good to be here. Am glad to see some more vapers too. It's the future!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMGreene View Post
    Welcome phats!

I've got a grasshopper too, how you find the battery life? I only get like 6 toots to a charge

I love using the grasshopper, my battery is OK I get maybe four or 5 refills per battery but I only fill it once or twice a night so it's not too much of an issue. Mainly use the Mighty though and the Hopper is my top up so that I don't come back down.

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phatsmoker420 View Post
    I love using the grasshopper, my battery is OK I get maybe four or 5 refills per battery but I only fill it once or twice a night so it's not too much of an issue. Mainly use the Mighty though and the Hopper is my top up so that I don't come back down.
    Maybe I just hit it too hard. I'll be looking for some extra batteries come pay day

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMGreene View Post
    Maybe I just hit it too hard. I'll be looking for some extra batteries come pay day

I never go past line 3 for temperature so that could be why. Also depends which generation of battery you have, looking on their sub reddit they have lots of problems with consistency and my friend who has an earlier generation says the battery on his is terrible.

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phatsmoker420 View Post
    I never go past line 3 for temperature so that could be why. Also depends which generation of battery you have, looking on their sub reddit they have lots of problems with consistency and my friend who has an earlier generation says the battery on his is terrible.
    Yeah I'm on full wack most the time.

Ahh I've not found a live grasshopper thread in ages.

I'll just have to find a couple spares