Thread: I got the Wilma XL 8 x 25L... I think i might have got the wrong pots

Thanks

Default I got the Wilma XL 8 x 25L... I think i might have got the wrong pots

I got the Wilma XL 8 x 25L today and after looking at it am starting to thing i should have got the 18L pots...

Basically the top of the pot when on the res is at-least a 50cm off the floor... I feel like i am going to loose a lot of space in my 2m high tent.

I just wanted to ask what options people had on this?

maybe helpful notes are that am growing in clay pebbles and growing a White Russian strain

So thoughts?

Thanks

25 do seem a bit big... but I am a new guy. I grow in 18ltr and was told they was a bit bigtoo but there fine and I'm having some great results so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk