Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ecotechnics controller

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,381 Times

Default Ecotechnics controller

Hi just wanted to know if i could put just the outtake on the controller reason been is because with it having the intake connected too the room is cold. Loft grow....outtake in to chimney and intake from outside.
    Would passive work best. Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

So just run the controller and dis connect the intake?
    What about just have the intake in the room that the tent in? That what i have mine setup like helps alot through the colder months jus make sure extraction gets blown out the room

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Fluffy bud (03-10-17)

MrChedHead Guest

No doubt the ecotechnics rep will be along shortly to help you out mate 😂 i know you can use one fan on the smscom but dont own the ecotechnics so not much help sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Fluffy bud (03-10-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    What about just have the intake in the room that the tent in? That what i have mine setup like helps alot through the colder months jus make sure extraction gets blown out the room
    oh you beat me to it 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Its in the loft mate so cold air. I was thinking same but just needed confrontation of someone who uses it. So negative pressure should be ok. Its a 8" tornado box fan 1500. Temperature used to be 23c range but now its 14.5c so big drop if worst comes to it ill have to get a heater too. Have you got all 3 hooked upto yours

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (03-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy bud View Post
    Its in the loft mate so cold air. I was thinking same but just needed confrontation of someone who uses it. So negative pressure should be ok. Its a 8" tornado box fan 1500. Temperature used to be 23c range but now its 14.5c so big drop if worst comes to it ill have to get a heater too. Have you got all 3 hooked upto yours
    Yea tricky im loft coz gettin a chill on there mukka. You cud run lights 24.7 in veg then wire heater in for 12.12 an have light runnin say 8pm till 8am. To help combat the cold.

What size tent you in? You cud slow both fans down so the air aint exchanging so much as am sure that tornado will ne exchanging it more than enough. What the min an max set at?

Yea mukka all 3 am using intake.outake. heater

Thanks

Yea tricky im loft coz gettin a chill on there mukka. You cud run lights 24.7 in veg then wire heater in for 12.12 an have light runnin say 8pm till 8am. To help combat the cold.

What size tent you in? You cud slow both fans down so the air aint exchanging so much as am sure that tornado will ne exchanging it more than enough. What the min an max set at?

Yea mukka all 3 am using intake.outake. heater
    Im not using tent I've installed that double bubble foil works good.and im in flower. Think the only way to do it would be the heater route but would this make the controller go full whack with the fans. And what heater is best cheers

Thanks

Any pics of ya setup? Depends heater to run off controller or seperate? Big fat oil fat if seperate

Thanks

Ill put some pics up later. I've just bought a 2000w heater today. Also wheres the best place to put the probe for ecotechnics

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy bud View Post
    Ill put some pics up later. I've just bought a 2000w heater today. Also wheres the best place to put the probe for ecotechnics
    I've taken the outtake of hoping that it will be a bit warmer in there

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (06-10-17), Karsa (05-10-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast