Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33

Thread: First Pakistani indoor grow

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Now i bought up my disgust at the gun totting pictures this guy posted which are now deleted because i bought it up in the orange section. I got shot down in that thread and took a couple of weeks out in disgust. This is the first time ive been back to look at this thread since. I gotta say Im totally disgusted after reading through. Not only was the guy posting pictures that had no place in this forum, he bullshitted time and time again. He had no respect for the life of his SERVANTS. He talked on several occasions about having more plants than the rules allow and he had to break the rules multiple times to get banned. And Im noticing how many people were patting this guy on the back and telling him he is a star for doing what he is with the limited he has and having underlying digs at the people like me who thought he was a cocksmoker.. Turns out as I said in the other thread he had access all to all sorts of equipment. Im noticing that most of the people mods included are still around the forum. And just as I predicted in the orange thread that he would get the arse, which i got a lashing for from a super mod, he EVENTUALLY got the arse. I see so many comments on here how political correctness has gone mad and members claiming to be free thinkers. Well as I read I was disgusted at how every one conformed and fell into line like good little sheep, so as not to offend this very offensive individual. This is quite obviously not the place for me. Im not a conformer and I am outspoken and I can spot a bullshitter from a mile away. So with that this is my last post on THC TALK. Wish every one the best of luck on their life journey. Take care all.
    I agree with ya dude but let's stick it out and make this the place everyone wants it to be

Definitely moving in the right direction, no?

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

🌱 Test lab

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=168718

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Now i bought up my disgust at the gun totting pictures this guy posted which are now deleted because i bought it up in the orange section. I got shot down in that thread and took a couple of weeks out in disgust. This is the first time ive been back to look at this thread since. I gotta say Im totally disgusted after reading through. Not only was the guy posting pictures that had no place in this forum, he bullshitted time and time again. He had no respect for the life of his SERVANTS. He talked on several occasions about having more plants than the rules allow and he had to break the rules multiple times to get banned. And Im noticing how many people were patting this guy on the back and telling him he is a star for doing what he is with the limited he has and having underlying digs at the people like me who thought he was a cocksmoker.. Turns out as I said in the other thread he had access all to all sorts of equipment. Im noticing that most of the people mods included are still around the forum. And just as I predicted in the orange thread that he would get the arse, which i got a lashing for from a super mod, he EVENTUALLY got the arse. I see so many comments on here how political correctness has gone mad and members claiming to be free thinkers. Well as I read I was disgusted at how every one conformed and fell into line like good little sheep, so as not to offend this very offensive individual. This is quite obviously not the place for me. Im not a conformer and I am outspoken and I can spot a bullshitter from a mile away. So with that this is my last post on THC TALK. Wish every one the best of luck on their life journey. Take care all.

mate this it dead an buired he got banned, dont get why your still bringin this thread up mate, i hear what your saying but its old news hobs. stop being daft mate and stick a round ya crazy kangeroo, just have a can of fosters with your cornflakes an ya be ok buddy

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

AND (29-03-18), Bethmeg (29-03-18), British green (29-03-18), Dirty_badger (29-03-18), Farmshop (29-03-18), GEORGE (30-03-18), Skunky n funky (30-03-18), turnkey (30-03-18)

Guest Guest

This place baffles me sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18), ggotch (11-04-18), Skunky n funky (30-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    mate this it dead an buired he got banned, dont get why your still bringin this thread up mate, i hear what your saying but its old news hobs. stop being daft mate and stick a round ya crazy kangeroo, just have a can of fosters with your cornflakes an ya be ok buddy

Yeah your right mate to a degree, its the first time im revisiting the thread. He did get banned FINALLY. I know you are one of the gooduns mate when it comes to getting amongst as many diaries as possible, dont know how you keep up tbh Whats really erks me mate is the amount of mods who got involved with this guy. Some of us post in our diaries and dont get any one look in let alone a mod. And the shite I had to cop from a Super mod no less ,and tbf at the time i took time out instead of telling that mod who Ive never particularly liked to go fuck himself. Mate SOME of the mods here need to rethink their attitude. Good members are dropping off like flies and the mods seem to think the answer is handing out a promotion to every tom dick and harry. Ive also seen solid members punished for far less than that fly by nighter cocksmoking fekin terrorist and his highly disrespectful attitude. Seems like TT was one of the only members to back me up on this. Where is he now mate. Culture difference my fuckin arse the guy was born and bred UK. Some people deserve to be dropped down a mine shaft and no, Skippy aint fuckin coming. Any ways thats how I feel , Shite always travels down hill mate. I gott say Blue is a total exception, fekin true gent he is. If ya dont log in for a while you can be sure to get a pm from him asking after your welfare. He also contacted me after this incident to make sure I was ok. Havent seen Blue around for a while now either , makes me wonder it does.
    Last edited by Hobbit; 31-03-18 at 12:03 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

British green (02-04-18), GEORGE (31-03-18), i spy (31-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    I agree with ya dude but let's stick it out and make this the place everyone wants it to be

Definitely moving in the right direction, no?

�� current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

�� Test lab

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=168718
    This place is far from moving in the right direction mate. And its been moving in the same direction for some time now.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-18), i spy (31-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

This place is far from moving in the right direction mate. And its been moving in the same direction for some time now.
    jest do ya own thing bach + say fuk ewe to the world is what i do..............

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (31-03-18), British green (02-04-18), GEORGE (31-03-18), ggotch (11-04-18), Ironman (31-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Ffs lock this thread up it don’t deserve any attention 🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (31-03-18), Captain Beefheart (31-03-18), GEORGE (31-03-18), ggotch (19-10-18), Ironman (31-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Havent seen Blue around for a while now either , makes me wonder it does.
    All the Mods are more than aware of Blue's absence (and reason) - & trust me, it has nothing to do with anything said or heard on this forum.
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (31-03-18), British green (31-03-18), GEORGE (31-03-18), Ironman (31-03-18)

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33