Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: First Pakistani indoor grow

Thanks

Default First Pakistani indoor grow

Hello all hope you are well and nicely medicated

So anyways Iv decided to take a break from uk to give Pakistan a try
    I had 5 cheese seeds.
    Out of 5 seeds I only have 2 good survivors

At the momment I do not have a good setup bcuz my 600watt light kit stopped working and is at the shop to get repaired

I am in the middle of nowhere.no mans land basically but I can get a internet signal when needed.
    Nothing works correct here.i am without electric for most of the day but running off generator.
    HeAt has dropped to 29/30 days compared to 33/34 2weeks ago.
    There's just to many factors im fighting out here and a new problem arises evryday but my i always manage to bypass it

I have as much land as I need and want

Plan is to veg theese 2 cheese plants and get as many cuttings as possible from them then the fun can begin and we can start to flower some plants

If you want to c my previous work then I have a journal of my indoor grow

Any comments and replays are appreciated so plz feel free to give me your info and help when needed

Will start uploading weekly pics

Thanks for reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fingerzz For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (05-11-17), GEORGE (28-10-17), jake420 (06-11-17), joker_the_smoker (03-10-17), MR B-loom (03-10-17), M_C (05-10-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Welcome to THCTalk mate, dont be shy with your pictures we all love a nice plant fest here ;D

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

British green (03-10-17), fingerzz (05-10-17), GEORGE (28-10-17), jake420 (06-11-17), Karsa (05-10-17), MR B-loom (03-10-17)

Thanks

Never shy with my pictures matey lol.just wanted to check if my posts got posted..I need info on lights I can use because my 600 watt hps ballast has stopped working..there are many lights available but I don't know what to use..I'm i running a light based on lumens or watts.i have always used 600hps and it's what I'm used to but I'm having to do without it so plz plz plz plz send light info

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fingerzz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-17), jake420 (06-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

Why not just replace your ballast?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

fingerzz (05-10-17), GEORGE (28-10-17), jake420 (06-11-17)

Thanks

I don't think you know where I am bro..let me start again

I am in the middle of nowhere(no mans land basically)closest shop is over 100miles away and it's a third world country so you wish you getting theese kind of things here.theres ballast kits available here but are priced at £500 for a 600 watt ballast,bulb and shade..yes you heard correct £500/about $600
    There's no chance of that ballast running I think so will have to look at other lights

At the momment I have 2 cheese seedlings under 4x25watt CFL and oh just to mention the electric here is shit.u have electric for 6/7hrs of the day then no electric.i have a generator that kicks on when electric goes out

I am in the middle of 4 fields and have 10rooms at my place and a wharehouse attached to house

Plz send info about lights I can use..even good CFL info will do

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fingerzz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-17), jake420 (06-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Amazon?

I'd recommend omega digital dimmable ballasts...

You can rig something as a lighting generator from some car batteries but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have some electrical experience.
    Though might be better to get something more dependable like some solar power storage?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

fingerzz (05-10-17), GEORGE (28-10-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Amazon?

I'd recommend omega digital dimmable ballasts...

You can rig something as a lighting generator from some car batteries but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have some electrical experience.
    Though might be better to get something more dependable like some solar power storage?
    Do you have much experience with the Omega digital ballasts Karsa?
    Dont think its a great idea advising people to rig up light generators with car batterys if im honest, sounds like an accident waiting to happen 😩

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

British green (05-10-17), fingerzz (05-10-17), GEORGE (28-10-17), jake420 (06-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Where about in Pakistan are you? I lived and worked near the Afghanistan border for 3 six months visits and grew our plants outside. I was surprised by the amount of plants just growing everywhere and anywhere. I was close to Peshawar

Sent from a green pleasant land

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (05-11-17), fingerzz (05-10-17), GEORGE (28-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fingerzz View Post
    I don't think you know where I am bro..let me start again

I am in the middle of nowhere(no mans land basically)closest shop is over 100miles away and it's a third world country so you wish you getting theese kind of things here.theres ballast kits available here but are priced at £500 for a 600 watt ballast,bulb and shade..yes you heard correct £500/about $600
    There's no chance of that ballast running I think so will have to look at other lights

At the momment I have 2 cheese seedlings under 4x25watt CFL and oh just to mention the electric here is shit.u have electric for 6/7hrs of the day then no electric.i have a generator that kicks on when electric goes out

I am in the middle of 4 fields and have 10rooms at my place and a wharehouse attached to house

Plz send info about lights I can use..even good CFL info will do

sounds like some places in uk to me tbh

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

fingerzz (05-10-17), GEORGE (28-10-17)

Thanks

Ok people get ready for pics

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerzz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-10-17)

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast