Thread: Grow room

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Default Grow room

Hi all, sorry to bombard you guys with questions but i really do need the advice, my last post regarding temperature fluctuation has made me decide to build a grow room inside my garage from plywood and properly insulate it for the coming winter, my question is what size would be ideal to grow 3 plants maybe 4 at a push and best lighting to use in it for flowering only. thanks guys, cheers for now G'

2. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

The question is mate how big can you afford to go do you already have your grow equipment for the new room or will you be buying new?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-10-17), British green (04-10-17), G' (05-10-17), joker_the_smoker (04-10-17), M_C (04-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Hi TT thanks for the reply, my intentions are to just grow 3 plants at a time, i already have a 4'X4' tent which is up and running with 3 plants about 3 weeks into 12 - 12 but finding it hard to control fluctuating temperatures as described in my previous post, so 3 plants are enough for my needs, thank you, cheers for now G'

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Garage will get little chilly so can see why you wana do it bro.
    Kingspan will be your friend in this situation
    Lightning is up to you mukka 600w will be nice light over 4

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (04-10-17), G' (05-10-17), M_C (04-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Build stud walls plasterboard the inside and use ply on the outside and insulated with good old fashioned rock wool . As we have seen some of these insulation boards can be quite flammable. I'd build 4x4x8 ft as that's the same size of the sheets and there's no cutting down if you are clever 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green pleasant land

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

G' (05-10-17), Peter_Pan (18-03-18)