Thread: Can I dry my weed in my greenhouse or shed?

Thanks

Default Can I dry my weed in my greenhouse or shed?

Hi all,

I'm a first time grower and my CBD Critical Cure that I have grown in my greenhouse in the UK is almost ready for harvest.

I don't really want to bring all my buds / stems into the house to dry. It's a family home and don't want the house to stink of weed! Can I dry in my greenhouse or shed? It's October now so temperatures outside are currently around 15c in the day and 10c at night. My greenhouse is obviously not dark and I've heard you need a dark environment to dry. Could my shed work, or might that be too damp?

I appreciate your help!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Greenhouses tend to have higher RH... but, that said, it's getting to the time of year when RH is high outside regardless
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

jeedog (04-10-17), joker_the_smoker (04-10-17)

Thanks

I'm thinking my best bet might be the shed but packed full of non-powered crystal dehumidifiers?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Yes pilgrim yual can dries it in there cause I does it all the time. Reckon best way to do it though be keeps a fan movin the air round and makes sure yual don't let it gets to damp in there an ifin it do also puts a heater in too to burn damp off. Yual be pipin to it soon nough brother

BWD

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

jeedog (04-10-17), M_C (04-10-17)