Thread: sick plants havnt a clue

Thanks

Default sick plants havnt a clue

i would be gratefull if any1 has a diagnoses in coco fabric pot in coco jus feeding canna a+b at 1ml per liter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leaf 003.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	351531   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leaf 004.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	351532   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leaf 005.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	351533   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leaf 006.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	351534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leaf 007.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	351535  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

The trouble with just throwing an amount in is that you never know what your plants are feeding at... get an EC meter... then you can also measure the run off & find how little the plants have fed!

But, I would say, your feed is to high.
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

blackwidow68 (08-10-17)

Hobbit Guest

What PH????

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

M_C (05-10-17)

Thanks

the ph is 6 base line ec of 0.5 the feed last night had ec of 0.8

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

tbh to get more diagnosis youll need to give more info on your growing gear,tent/fans/filter/lights/methods used so far etc and also a "whole plant" pic or two .

other wise no ones got any information to work with ,we need to know everything that you know in one go,new bits of info every couple of posts leads to frustration and wild guesses at best

cheers n atb.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

blackwidow68 (08-10-17), Karsa (05-10-17), M_C (05-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Mate if you got bg of 0.5 then 0.3 aint enough for your plant. up the ec to. 1.0 or
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

blackwidow68 (08-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Top of the plant in 1 photo leafs look a tad scorched at ends, but i wouldnt say its burning from feed, more light issues, also the leaf underneath maybe be dropping due to a) not enough feed up and B) not enought light penetration. But then that comes down to how tall and leggy they are. the tops could be scorched by being to close but bottoms dropping leaf from light depravation. Fook know is the most hones answer though mate, i think more info is needed here as plent y said already. you wanthelp so help yourself and catalogue everything youve done that you can remember from start to know feed, hum, temp, light, air flow, medium, nutes, when administered nutes, what doses etc etc etc

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

blackwidow68 (08-10-17), ggotch (07-10-17)

Thanks

2metre tent with 400hps and led 700 ph 5.9 in canna coco at the moment jus getting coco a+b temp has been 29c humidity of 49% just getting hand watered every couple to few days.
    well i discovered they have mitesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	diagnose 007.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	351653Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diagnose 007.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	351653ordered some predator mites and mectin ive got neem oil and pyrethrum so gonna start a full multi angle attack my problem is finding the time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blackwidow68 For This Useful Post:

ggotch (08-10-17)

Thanks

i really wanna flip to flowering but seems pointless untill i get on top of the borg,i managed to get a hotbox sulphur vaporizer how effective are these against mites i can see the logic with somthing fungal and ive had the thing going since yesterday but my whole flat stinks of eggy sulphur,im jus trying to decide on a regeim as i dont wanna start spaying yet, thought predators (when they arrive)1st then mectin2nd then pyrethrum3rd an neem as backup just at what intervals ?a week apart?
    do i give the predators a chance as it said they act over a 2 week period