Thread: Feeding schedules

Thanks

Default Feeding schedules

I'm growing in coco and when it comes to feeding ive always let the coco dry out about three quarters from run off pot weight, but since reading posts on here alot of people seam to be feeding every day with a big run off, what's puzzling me is I thought it was bad for a plant to be constantly wet, would love some clarity on this please

Cheers

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GARZX9R For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (06-10-17), ERBURT (06-10-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GARZX9R View Post
    I'm growing in coco and when it comes to feeding ive always let the coco dry out about three quarters from run off pot weight, but since reading posts on here alot of people seam to be feeding every day with a big run off, what's puzzling me is I thought it was bad for a plant to be constantly wet, would love some clarity on this please

Cheers
    Hello lad, coco an dirt no the same man, air to water ratio is insane, aslong as your plant got good roots they want to be flooded every day, this why they refer to it as hydro... only downside of damp pots is the springtails

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (06-10-17)

Thanks

So a constantly wet pot using soil would be a no no but not using coco? I'm growing auto's would I flood from the off or wait a few weeks until roots would be established

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GARZX9R For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (06-10-17), ERBURT (06-10-17)

Thanks

Springtails?????????

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GARZX9R For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (06-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

have read this mate saves me explaining https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-And-Nutrients

its ok to let the coco dry a smidge in the early seedling veg days but when you in veg and they gettin bigg every day feed is best which will keep the coco moist

have good ready through that link. any question after it fire away bro

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (06-10-17), ERBURT (06-10-17), GARZX9R (06-10-17), grassmaker (12-09-18), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (08-02-20)

Thanks

I see alot of posts saying to feed to 10 % run off?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Medicalweed View Post
    I see alot of posts saying to feed to 10 % run off?
    It helps flush out the old, stale nutes in favour of fresh stuff, helping to prevent a salt build up
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove