Thread: New Indoor Grow

Thanks

Default New Indoor Grow

So Im pretty new to this.
    I defiantly have alot to learn and experience. But I figured I gotta start somewhere!
    I started my plants from seeds. They seem to be growing pretting bushy and the leaves are slightly faded.
    I just need some beginner advice and tips please!

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carwaful For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-17), Kev (06-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,770 Times

Good luck 😉 just listen An take as much in as u can all resources are on here also 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kev For This Useful Post:

Carwaful (06-10-17), GEORGE (18-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Good luck 😉 just listen An take as much in as u can all resources are on here also 😜

Thank you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Carwaful For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Default New Indoor Grow

Hello and good evening carwful. A good place to start is reading the site rules 😃🇬🇧 all the best of British in your grow . For help you need to give us as much information as possible about your grow . Temps , light , soil , feeds , etc etc etc ,

Sent from a green pleasant land

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

BB (06-10-17), Carwaful (06-10-17), GEORGE (18-10-17)

Thanks

Alright ill just start from the beginning!
    So we just purchased a 1000 watt HID, but were in the middle of figuring out the cooling and ventilation system for the light.
    We started them from seeds.
    At first after germinating, we had them start in red solo cups. Under a 65 watt (this light is a temp, until we figure out the other system)
    When planting them we made sure the dirt was saturated and clump free.
    They out grew the cups and weve transplanted them into a bigger pot. We did the same process of saturating the dirt (were using Miracle Grow all purpose dirt). Its been about 2 weeks since theyve been planted in the bigger pots.
    We water them when the top inch of soil seems to be dry.
    At the moment they are still under the 65 watt florescent light. We keep the room 75-85 degrees with a space heater.

Our plants seem to be growing very bush like instead of upwards. So last night we actually raised the light a tad bit hoping they'll reach for it.

It seems like we may have a small spider mite issue, so we just purchased some lady bugs!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Carwaful For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Carwaful View Post
    Alright ill just start from the beginning!
    So we just purchased a 1000 watt HID, but were in the middle of figuring out the cooling and ventilation system for the light.
    We started them from seeds.
    At first after germinating, we had them start in red solo cups. Under a 65 watt (this light is a temp, until we figure out the other system)
    When planting them we made sure the dirt was saturated and clump free.
    They out grew the cups and weve transplanted them into a bigger pot. We did the same process of saturating the dirt (were using Miracle Grow all purpose dirt). Its been about 2 weeks since theyve been planted in the bigger pots.
    We water them when the top inch of soil seems to be dry.
    At the moment they are still under the 65 watt florescent light. We keep the room 75-85 degrees with a space heater.

Our plants seem to be growing very bush like instead of upwards. So last night we actually raised the light a tad bit hoping they'll reach for it.

It seems like we may have a small spider mite issue, so we just purchased some lady bugs!

Hi mate firstly from what I've read on here miracle grow is rubbish for growing cannabis in something to do with the slow release nutrients it also looks like you don't have any perlite in your soil which will most probably cause issues in the future.

And bushy isn't a bad thing u want them nodes nice and tight and not to much stretch 😆

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

Carwaful (07-10-17), GEORGE (18-10-17)

Thanks

What type of soil do you prefer to use?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Carwaful For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-17)

Thanks

Easy now buddy! Get yourself a good quality soil from a local hydro shop like a batmix and maybe upgrade the light if you can afford too look at a CFL, Metal Halide or a 250w HPS while in veg and put the 1000w when you Flip to 12/12...:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Devoed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-17)