Thread: Scrog - Topping everything a 2nd time in late veg

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Scrog - Topping everything a 2nd time in late veg

|Hello guys, not been around much, but im still lurking.

Ive been doing a scrog in a 2.4m x 1.2m tent with 3 plants. I initially topped first and let them grow into the net and have been tucking and spreading as much as possible, and a couple nights ago i decided to top EVERYTHING again lol i dont know why, but I did. Im about 5 weeks into veg on these girls, and id say about 60 - 70% of the screen is filled.

Been defoliating a bit every couple of days, to let some light down into the branches trying to get up to the net. Waiting on the new tops to start getting a grow on, which theyve just started doing.

I'll add a few pictures in a bit.

Now i dont know when i should flip these as i dont kow what the stretch is going to be like. Ive probably made a pigs ear of the scrog anyway, as its my first go at it, so id rather try and keep it under controll than go full jungle massive if the stretch becomes nuts.

What do you think ? Advice, tips and critic !

Cheers

2. "

The one on the far left doesnt seem to be as vigorous as the other 2 aswell, so i dont think it will fill out as much as them.

I was in there about an hour ago doing some tucking and tidying up, didnt want to do anything too brutal untill the new tops form a bit better.

Oh and they are under 1260w of CMH - 2 x 930 bulbs and 2 x 942 bulbs."

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

The one on the far left doesnt seem to be as vigorous as the other 2 aswell, so i dont think it will fill out as much as them.

I was in there about an hour ago doing some tucking and tidying up, didnt want to do anything too brutal untill the new tops form a bit better.

Oh and they are under 1260w of CMH - 2 x 930 bulbs and 2 x 942 bulbs.
    Last edited by Huktonfoniks; 07-10-17 at 01:43 PM.