Thread: I'm so new to this, I need advice quickly!

Thanks

Question I'm so new to this, I need advice quickly!

I'm in my 5th week of growing. I have 4 plants total that I actually got because they were dumped on me. They had a terrible phosphorus deficiency when I got them that I have managed to correct. I had to go out of town for my cancer treatment day before yesterday. My car broke down and I didn't get back until last night. A friend of mine was supposed to come turn the lights on and off for me for them but when I got back I found out they had been in the dark the whole time I was gone, about 2.5 days. Now they look droopy and have some yellow spots on them. they look terrible in comparison to what I had them at and I don't know what to do to revive them. Please, any advice is welcomed! Also, one of them has what appears to be spider mites on the top of her soil. I've separated her from her sisters and taken away the top layer of soil where it looks like they were living. Any advice on how to further eradicate the pests would also be appreciated!
    Also, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I'm still figuring out this site :/
    Last edited by Minko; 07-10-17 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Realized I may have posted this in the wrong place...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

do an introduction,get your posts to ten and post some pictures and info on your setup etc.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

All ya can do pilgrim is to starts back to yur light routine and hopes fur the best nothing else can be done bout mistake made. Spider mites be might easy to correct ifin yual have the means to gets some starilized play sand and mix a little that diatomatous earth in with it and put a half inch layer on tops yur soil. I always puts a layer od normal play sand top my soil as it helps fur many reasons and things. Hopes yual get her back to yur need friend and I wishes yual luck!

BWD