Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: first grow in coco bit of advice please..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Cheers mate thought i read you started week 4 somewhere. I see your doubting the organic purity of the 9/18 eh?
    Im not sure tbh Hobbit, it's the oldtimers 4/8. It's just as good if not better than a synthetic which got me thinking there may be a few hidden extras in there. Not that I'm complaining as it's great stuff and giving me the results

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by watford ganja farmer View Post
    Cheers blue! Some good info mate! Will stick to the 0 25
    No worries ganja, any issues drop back in here, sure We'l sort it

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Im not sure tbh Hobbit, it's the oldtimers 4/8. It's just as good if not better than a synthetic which got me thinking there may be a few hidden extras in there. Not that I'm complaining as it's great stuff and giving me the results
    ohh 4/8, hard to keep up now. gotta watch how they word shite mate , clever are the marketers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    ohh 4/8, hard to keep up now. gotta watch how they word shite mate , clever are the marketers.
    I sometimes lose track too I've been through that many lol. The 9/18 and 13/14 are from my coco days Hobbit both synthetic. The 4/8 which I'm using now is the organics for soil well supposed to be

Hobbit Guest

Yes lol I remember now, like you say hard to keep up with a rep like you mate lol. I did read somewhere recently the canna pk 13/14 was designed for soil. Not sure if thats true but deffo works well in soil. Found the same with the dosage though, while my crossbred hiipie weed handled as much as I could throw at it, My Nemesis only handled light doses otherwise buds started going purple.
    Last edited by Hobbit; 08-10-17 at 10:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2