Thread: Bud rot / mold while drying - how bad is it?

Thanks

Default Answered: Bud rot / mold while drying - how bad is it?

Hi,

I was dry-hanging about 400g with an active dehumidifier nearby and a vent blowing air around the room, but not directly on the buds.
    The humidity was always between 50 and 65% - I thought it'd be better do dry it slowly and let them hang for 7 days. Unfortunately I was a bit too unobservant and found out, that the dense buds had mold in them
    I immediately threw them away and looked closely on all the other buds as I cut them off the stem. They smell pretty good and I can't see mold, but most of them have turned a bit yellowish around the stem.

I already looked on them with a black light (I've read you could see the mold better) but couldn't see anything.

I hope you can tell me how bad it is - if its nothing, or if I should throw them all away or make bubble hash of it maybe?

Thank you for your time. 2 pictures attached. I can add more or some microscope pictures if its any help.
    peace
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	351695   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	351696  

2. "I would say thats all good. I buy bags and sometimes the bud looks like that at the bottonmm near stem."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hanazagevo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-18), SmobyToker#1 (11-10-17)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

I would say thats all good. I buy bags and sometimes the bud looks like that at the bottonmm near stem.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mackygee For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-18), hanazagevo (09-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Looks ok to me mukka. Rot a feckin nightmare but some areas around the infected buds can be salvaged

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-18), hanazagevo (09-10-17)

Thanks

thank you guys! I'm soo glad to hear that
    ty very much!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hanazagevo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Its fine buddy, mine often look like that, its where its kinds sheltered from the elements and has a diff look. I like to think the yellow is actually thc in the glands thats leeched out some into the vegetable matter. Either way worryv not and pull that big fucker out the bin.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-18)

Thanks

I have a bit of this as well . So far drying ok though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rev For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-18)