Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Help! Amazon aero issues

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dittogrow View Post
    0.09 mS/cm, 69 ppm. without the nutes
    I will get you guys photos soon with cfl lamp
    Like I say, I'm no hydro guy (but I do work with coco) & this is the bit that confuses me... people always talk about the end point of EC... but never about the start point of their water!

Most guides seem to assume a tap water EC of around 0.5 mS/cm... but not everyone has that sort of water With a 0.09 Ms/cm, the feed is a bit like treacle to your plants

In coco, I would flush to reset things... but I have no idea how to do that with your setup
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Hobbit Guest

I dont know your nutes mate so cant advise but a foliar of cal/mag wouldn't hurt

Thanks

thanks mate! added more nutes up to 650ppm and will continue increasing. WIll post results. CHeers!!

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Like I say, I'm no hydro guy (but I do work with coco) & this is the bit that confuses me... people always talk about the end point of EC... but never about the start point of their water!

Most guides seem to assume a tap water EC of around 0.5 mS/cm... but not everyone has that sort of water With a 0.09 Ms/cm, the feed is a bit like treacle to your plants

In coco, I would flush to reset things... but I have no idea how to do that with your setup
    Its a simple as dropping the res M_C

Quote Originally Posted by Dittogrow View Post
    thanks mate! added more nutes up to 650ppm and will continue increasing. WIll post results. CHeers!!
    Hey mate not sure why your thanking me or what i said that made you decide to up the nutes. As M_C said what is your background EC ( please dont convert to ppm its just confusing). Personally id be foliar the cal/mag and dropping back the nutes a bit or holding them steady for a bit. Is the ec of your res dropping or rising?
    Last edited by Hobbit; 10-10-17 at 11:56 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

M_C (11-10-17)

Thanks

Hi so I added nutes to 1.06 mS/cm. Existing fan leaves didn't change, and are curled. Noticed spots of new leaves but mostly they seem to be slightly curved too.
    So as of now plants still look sick

tap water EC is 0.05

Thanks

i see your growing in rockwool how long do you have the pump running???? that would be my main concern as it looks like over watering to me your water temps are also to high
    ive used these systems and found it was better to run 15min on/off with rockwool could go longer 30min on/off until the roots take off then on 24/7

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Isometimeshelpout For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

I grow in hydro. For sure people to answer please post in EC

You have calmag deficiency and I would not increase nutrients in the reservoir.

Reduce the EC of your res and foliar feed calmag for 2 days.

I can't comment on your nutrient strength because I work in EC.

Are your Plants cuttings by any chance?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes they are cuttings from relatively unhealthy mother (yellowing leaves, probably because of the bathroom and lack of fresh air)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    I grow in hydro. For sure people to answer please post in EC

You have calmag deficiency and I would not increase nutrients in the reservoir.

Reduce the EC of your res and foliar feed calmag for 2 days.

I can't comment on your nutrient strength because I work in EC.

Are your Plants cuttings by any chance?
    I measure with Hanna and it gives me EC / PPM

I will buy calmag and dilute the nutes tomorrow

appreciate your tips guys
    Last edited by Dittogrow; 11-10-17 at 07:16 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dittogrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

nice mate i just posted and you just overlooked my post i only signed up coz i see your post and know your problem they are over watered you can buy all the shit they tell you to on here but it wont do fuck all until you give the roots room to breathe

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Isometimeshelpout For This Useful Post:

lazor_ears (13-10-17)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast