Thread: When to drop the bovida in

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Default When to drop the bovida in

Alright peeps my fast n vast has been hanging for 4 days now and my bovida 62% has arrived don't have a mini hygrometer for the jar tho... Should I just jar once stems snap clean burp for a few days then drop the bovida in or do I put the bovida straight in at the start.

Going to get a few mini meters but I will be starting cure before I can even order them so it's just to get me by on this first one...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

If you planin to keeo em jard for couple months stored away then pop them in around the 62 mark.

How long they been in jars now scoobs? What the rh in them?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

scoobywho (10-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    If you planin to keeo em jard for couple months stored away then pop them in around the 62 mark.

How long they been in jars now scoobs? What the rh in them?
    They still up hanging mate the stem snaps but not clean and tbh mate me n the Mrs will rattle a half oz in a week or 2 so it's not gonna be in the jar that long lol would I be better saving the bovida for when I've got a good amount of bud... Hopefully this next grow lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (10-10-17)