Thread: Nutri-burn

Thanks

Default Nutri-burn

Hey guys, so a few days ago I noticed one of the tips of a leaf on one of my plants was going brown/crispy looking, after a fair bit of googling I’ve come to the conclusion it’s nutriburn, I’ve flushed plant with water and haven’t given any nutrients since, I’ve noticed another leaf is starting to brown on the tip..how long will it take until it’s back to normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as always
    Jade

Thanks

Oh, and am I best just giving her water/ no added nutrients until she’s all better?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

If you did a proper flush,3x pot size you should be okay to start nutes at half strength. The burnt tips wont fix themselves buddy
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

JadeY994 (11-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Any info on what ur growin in coco or soil?
    If soil what brand?
    What they being feed. How much .how often?.
    If in soil might.be no need to 3 x pot size flush and jus do a couple plain water feeds.

Pictures also help... hard advise really....