Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: On A Coco Tip...Sage x 2 pheno, desco kush, strwb cough, Blueberry headband, cheese

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

its hard to say this but it is what it is. This grow went toally wrong in the last month. so much so i got embarrassed and ashamed to put up any pics. has to be a personal best for being a worst ever grow. i will be lucky if theres 12 ounces from the 8 plants. Also another thing is my mental health is shot this last month 6 weeks or so and so ive decided to give it up. so 3 weeks ive not smoked and i dunno what to do with the weed that comes from this. i think will probs give it away to my elderly lady friend down the road.

Anyway i jusat wanted to apologise for not putting up the photos. I dont think i can smoke any more it just turns me into a weirdo with massively paranoid thoughts. So its been a tough decision but its gotta go.

I hope you all continue to grow amazingly lush packed out monster plants - keep safe, bye for now, not saying bye for good
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

British green (29-01-18), GEORGE (27-01-18), Hippy Crack (27-01-18), Ironman (27-01-18)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    its hard to say this but it is what it is. This grow went toally wrong in the last month. so much so i got embarrassed and ashamed to put up any pics. has to be a personal best for being a worst ever grow. i will be lucky if theres 12 ounces from the 8 plants. Also another thing is my mental health is shot this last month 6 weeks or so and so ive decided to give it up. so 3 weeks ive not smoked and i dunno what to do with the weed that comes from this. i think will probs give it away to my elderly lady friend down the road.

Anyway i jusat wanted to apologise for not putting up the photos. I dont think i can smoke any more it just turns me into a weirdo with massively paranoid thoughts. So its been a tough decision but its gotta go.

I hope you all continue to grow amazingly lush packed out monster plants - keep safe, bye for now, not saying bye for good
    Get on the CBD train Smoby. A nice 1:1 and you won't get any unwanted side effects from THC. You still get high, it just different and keeps you the right side of the line.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

British green (29-01-18), gardro (29-01-18), GEORGE (27-01-18), Hippy Crack (27-01-18), SmobyToker#1 (29-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Shame bro.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toms Iws Flood & drain system using coco. 2020.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ems-using-Coco

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (29-01-18)

Thanks

i will put the photo of the amount on just so you get an idea of why i was embarrassed, i had too many things in life going on, got propa lazy with the grow and more or less gave up.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

British green (29-01-18), gardro (29-01-18), tom222 (29-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    i will put the photo of the amount on just so you get an idea of why i was embarrassed, i had too many things in life going on, got propa lazy with the grow and more or less gave up.
    Nothing embarrassing about fucking a grow up smoby and some would think 12 is a very reasonable amount, after all is a lot more than I’ve got atm . I tell you something that’s embarrassing seeing a fully grown man piss himself as a car drives past and backfires , yes that was myself for a good few years them loud bangs I loved a suddenly hated and sent me shaking like a dog at fireworks. I’d also agree with chew and try to get the right cbd and it could help you loads and loads. If you ever want to talk about anything I’ll listen no end to you as it helps to talk . Other than that I wish you all my very best . Take it easy chill out and remember we are here for you 🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

gardro (29-01-18), SmobyToker#1 (02-02-18), tom222 (29-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Nothing embarrassing about fucking a grow up smoby and some would think 12 is a very reasonable amount, after all is a lot more than I’ve got atm . I tell you something that’s embarrassing seeing a fully grown man piss himself as a car drives past and backfires , yes that was myself for a good few years them loud bangs I loved a suddenly hated and sent me shaking like a dog at fireworks. I’d also agree with chew and try to get the right cbd and it could help you loads and loads. If you ever want to talk about anything I’ll listen no end to you as it helps to talk . Other than that I wish you all my very best . Take it easy chill out and remember we are here for you 🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land
    Well said bro.!
    Tom

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (02-02-18)

MrChedHead Guest

Sorry to hear that smoby... if you fancy tryin a cbd strain drop me a pm i have a CBD critical mass seed there that you can have 👍🏼

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (02-02-18)

Thanks

God you lot are great. i will defo look at the cbd stuff as thc is just fucking my head up. im sorry i was so proud i couldnt up photos. i do have photos so ill stick some up and stop being selfish. the plants are all down apart from the sage which has decided to go on for forever the fucking thing, still white hairs everywhere, buds growing and its 13 fucking weeks not counting the 10 days since flip. not a huge plant bud compact

So ive totally shocked myself regards harvest, from the 4 plants that were decent there is 21 dry ounces. wtf am i like. id say the sage still growing has roughly 6 ounces on it. then theres the 3 shit plants and they have roughly 1/2 ounce on one, 1 oz on the blueberry headband and the ha ha "sage cutting" didnt seem like sage as i cropped it, the smekll then reminded me of something and it hit me, its bloody strtwaberry sour haze. that has about 3/4 of a oz so all together not bad. oh and i yielded over an ounce of hash from my bags runing last grows shaving and this one.

And you know what, not one drop of it will be going inside of me!!!! probs all think im mad...

But let's be honest, im sure most of you have seen my very public mental breakdowns on here. its been tough but i just cant do it at the moment. i never thought id be in this situation, thought id always be a toker. I realise i probably still have a lot to offer newbies around here and so ive decided to keep visited her whether im growing smoking or not, to try and give a bit back the the site and ppl on here, you all helkped me massively, even if i didnt say enough of that.

Thankyou all and keep safe, and see you from time to time. peace out. ill get these photos up to kinda conclude my diary.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

M_C (12-06-18), tom222 (31-01-18)

Thanks

Top man. Best of luck

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (02-02-18)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5