Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Burnt sugar leaves

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times
    Provided Answers: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous103 View Post
    I have a ph pen yes always bring it down to 6-6.5 ph every watering and a ec pen but I have never used it ? Shall I carry on with boost and A&B nutes as I am doing and go half strength for the pk,silicon and cal mag?
    Why do you not use your EC pen? Yes i do have one and just reminded me i forgot to get the new batteries for it. It is very important for a grower to know what EC is and how it works there is a good article explaining it on the canna website if you wish to search it. Really at your stage of growth you want plain sailing to the end now. A & B with the boost will be fine as long as you are not giving to much A & B. You should be looking at a EC of 1.0 - 1.2 around your stage of growth depending on the size of the plants and if they hungry bitches or not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    Why do you not use your EC pen? Yes i do have one and just reminded me i forgot to get the new batteries for it. It is very important for a grower to know what EC is and how it works there is a good article explaining it on the canna website if you wish to search it. Really at your stage of growth you want plain sailing to the end now. A & B with the boost will be fine as long as you are not giving to much A & B. You should be looking at a EC of 1.0 - 1.2 around your stage of growth depending on the size of the plants and if they hungry bitches or not.
    Will start using it then. And have stopped using cal mag silicon & pk and ripped out the worst affected leaves. A couple had like yellow/green further in only on the top colas tho. I noticed today that the main cola trichomes seem to have retracted compared to the others that are sticking up. Is this normal when close to harvest? Pretty much all pistils are orange/amber where as the other buds are still mainly white with some amber ? Any ideas what this could be ? Light isn't close enough to burn the colas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2