Thread: New grow

Thanks

Default Answered: New grow

Not been growing for a while just Started a new grow of Big budha blue cheese a few problems any ideas

Grow Details
    Nft canna nutrients
    Ec 0.9
    Ph 5.8
    600 watt light currently set too 400 about 2 feet away

They have been in the nft for 5 days some leaves dying this wasn't apparent when they where under the t5 in my nursery

Just bent the plants to the side to encourage more growth several of the plants are showing leaves like the one posted I picked that one off for illustration

Thanks in advance

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

2. "Love a nft grow, just a pain in the arse for where I am. I'll be keeping a look out for this one though mate. Could get rammed fairly soon running four in each tray.
    I ran it with two in each and the roots were up at the pump after a 3/4 week veg. ✌"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteStar For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-10-17), ggotch (01-11-17), SmobyToker#1 (01-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17), SmobyToker#1 (01-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Looks like classic water / feed splash buddy
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-11-17), ggotch (01-11-17)

farmshop Guest

Love a nft grow, just a pain in the arse for where I am. I'll be keeping a look out for this one though mate. Could get rammed fairly soon running four in each tray.
    I ran it with two in each and the roots were up at the pump after a 3/4 week veg. ✌

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-11-17), ggotch (01-11-17)