Thread: My plant doesnt want to grow?

Thanks

Default My plant doesnt want to grow?

Hello everyone. First, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, it's my first time using this forum.

I germinated this seed 6 days ago, my first attempt to grow a cannabis plant, took me 24h using the paper towel method, then i placed the seed on the soil and after ~20h the thing was out, i had to manually remove the seed "helmet".

The seed is in the soil now for 5 full days, and it only has the 2 cotyledons, and 2 "cannabis" leaves! Is this normal? Should i just wait?

(Pic and more info below)

Soil- BioBizz Light Mix

Seed - Sweet Skunk Auto

Light - CFL

Temps - 25 ºC ~ 33 ºC

I grow outdoor and indoor. At night and cold days indoor and during the warm days outdoor.

I really don't know what im doing wrong, since it's the first time, i also went with a Auto because it's easier for me. And the seed is in a 6L pot because i was told that you can't transplant Auto seeds. Hope someone can help me! Thanks!

Sorry if some words are wrong, English is not my main language.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SVAA10 For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Welcome to the Talk.

My guess is that your humidity is too low. Are you covering the plants in a dome, cloche etc?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

SVAA10 (15-10-17)

Thanks

Thanks for the fast reply. No i place them outside when it's warm and then at night i place them inside my homemade grow room, i had it on a closed tupperware when it was germinating. ~

Should i cover the plant? Can i cover it with a plastic bag or something? Or should i buy something to cover it? Again, thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SVAA10 For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SVAA10 View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply. No i place them outside when it's warm and then at night i place them inside my homemade grow room, i had it on a closed tupperware when it was germinating. ~

Should i cover the plant? Can i cover it with a plastic bag or something? Or should i buy something to cover it? Again, thanks!
    A cheap way is to grab yourself an empty soda bottle, and cut it in two so it creates a dome. Place that over the seedling. This will help it concentrate in growing roots. Around 70-75% humidity is what you're looking for.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

SVAA10 (15-10-17)

Thanks

Do i need to cover the entire pot? Because i have a 6L pot, a soda bottle will not cover all that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SVAA10 For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Do i need to cover the entire pot? Because i have a 6L pot, a soda bottle will not cover all that.
    Just the seedling, mate. When it's time to water, water at least an inch or so away from the plant. This will make the roots "look" for it.

Don't forget to "burp" the dome from time to time to give it fresh air.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

SVAA10 (15-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Just the seedling, mate. When it's time to water, water at least an inch or so away from the plant. This will make the roots "look" for it.

Don't forget to "burp" the dome from time to time to give it fresh air.
    Alright! It's done. I will wait a few days and i will post the results here. Thank you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SVAA10 For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Alright! It's done. I will wait a few days and i will post the results here. Thank you!
    No problem.

One last thing. My guess is that you don't have a loupe or similar. You will need one when it's in flower. Otherwise you won't know when the plant is ready.

I don't think you're in the UK as you mentioned having warm days. However, you can still get them cheap on ebay. Get one that is at least x60. x100 is better, but more costly of course. I have shit eyes and x60 does me fine.

HTH

TAT

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

SVAA10 (15-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    No problem.

One last thing. My guess is that you don't have a loupe or similar. You will need one when it's in flower. Otherwise you won't know when the plant is ready.

I don't think you're in the UK as you mentioned having warm days. However, you can still get them cheap on ebay. Get one that is at least x60. x100 is better, but more costly of course. I have shit eyes and x60 does me fine.

HTH

TAT
    No i don't have one, i will find one and i will get it, thanks for the info! And no, im not from the UK.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SVAA10 For This Useful Post: