Thread: A bad experience ( Anxiety post )

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Default A bad experience ( Anxiety post )

( Please do not feel bad for laughing )

I am not new to smoking weed as I used to smoke it in my early 20’s during Art School - in which I had a wonderful time and all my best work came out of smoking HaHa!

This time I never intended or ever thought I would be stoned again - Saturday happened! I knew just from how the morning started- something in the air wasn’t quite right.

Came the evening I went to my parents for dinner and decided to help my mum cook a lovely dinner for my dad. We made a vegetarian dish with lots of different veg , loads of herbs and 3 different kinds of Oils.

1. Olive Oil , 2. Garlic Oil and mum found a oil in the cupboard called ( RAW HEMP COOKING OIL ) - she picked it up and smelt it , and I too smelt it and even said to her “ Shit! That smells like weed “ but she grabbed it out of my hand and said “ Nah, this will be fine . “
    Putting a shit load of this HEMP OIL on our dish.

My dad, mum and I , tucked into a nice bowl of veg food and my dad said that tasted odd - yet my mum and I were almost oblivious- in fact we loved it!
    My dad said “ what was in it? “ So we told him and he looked at us and said “ What??? Not the HEMP OIL THAT WAS IN THE CUPBOARD ? “
    We were instantly like “ Yeah, yeah! “
    He said “ Oh ffs! That isn’t fucking HEMP OIL!!! - It’s your daughters home grown pure CANNABIS OIL. “ ( Which is the equivalent of 6 blunts in one joint ) She made it strong for a friend of my parents who has got cancer and needed something stronger...
    Fuck knows who put it in the Food cupboard ...
    Laugh! Laugh it off!!

Most people are like “ How the fuck , did you not smell it or taste it? “

But We didn’t, I must say it didn’t smell like what it usually smelt off but I was oblivious and so was my mum.

I went into instant panic attack- even before I was feeling any side effects of the weed Oil and mum and dad were just laughing at me.
    Which I am sure bought it on quicker as my adrenaline clocked in almost after an hour of panic and then my head started to go foggy, shakes, teeth grinding- I felt more like I was on Citrilipram ( SSRi ) than Weed- I lay over the toilet wanting to throw up for 4 hours and having MASSIVE anxiety attacks as well as feeling so high.
    Never threw up ( green out ) it was just a burp -
    As I started calming down - the high hit my dad and he was literally screaming, hallucinations, twitching, shaking- yet my mother was fucking loving it - Walking around giddy but laughing at everything and just enjoying herself ( btw she’s a fit and healthy 74 yr old ) I think it was the best fun she’d ever had..

The next day I was just a foggy mess and craved everything that I don’t like - like coffee, fruit- I couldn’t stop eating fruit and my dad was completely out of it still - he slept all day , mum was fine.

37 hours later , proper sleep from all 3 of us and I just feel like ive been hit by a bus and sort of still stoned - obviously I know I am not stoned lol!
    But am still on a adrenaline high I think - as my heart is beating super fast -

I’m really worried because most everyone who suffers from some form of anxiety and smoked weed , made their anxiety worse - but I am just hoping because it was pure home grown plants that no nasty shit was put it - it’s usually the stuff off the streets people mess up on.

But my body is shaking still and head feels horrible and everything is making me jumpy.

Help!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Urban jungle For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (16-10-17), Dizzydave (16-10-17), MR B-loom (16-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Urban jungle View Post

I am not new to smoking weed as I used to smoke it in my early 20’s during Art School - in which I had a wonderful time and all my best work came out of smoking HaHa!

This time I never intended or ever thought I would be stoned again - Saturday happened! I knew just from how the morning started- something in the air wasn’t quite right.

Came the evening I went to my parents for dinner and decided to help my mum cook a lovely dinner for my dad. We made a vegetarian dish with lots of different veg , loads of herbs and 3 different kinds of Oils.

1. Olive Oil , 2. Garlic Oil and mum found a oil in the cupboard called ( RAW HEMP COOKING OIL ) - she picked it up and smelt it , and I too smelt it and even said to her “ Shit! That smells like weed “ but she grabbed it out of my hand and said “ Nah, this will be fine . “

My dad, mum and I , tucked into a nice bowl of veg food and my dad said that tasted odd - yet my mum and I were almost oblivious- in fact we loved it!
    My dad said “ what was in it? “ So we told him and he looked at us and said “ What??? Not the HEMP OIL THAT WAS IN THE CUPBOARD ? “
    He said “ Oh ffs! That isn’t fucking HEMP OIL!!! - It’s your daughters home grown pure CANNABIS OIL. “ ( Which is the equivalent of 6 blunts in one joint ) She made it strong for a friend of my parents who has got cancer and needed something stronger...
    Laugh! Laugh it off!!

But We didn’t, I must say it didn’t smell like what it usually smelt off but I was oblivious and so was my mum.

I went into instant panic attack- even before I was feeling any side effects of the weed Oil and mum and dad were just laughing at me.
    Which I am sure bought it on quicker as my adrenaline clocked in almost after an hour of panic and then my head started to go foggy, shakes, teeth grinding- I felt more like I was on Citrilipram ( SSRi ) than Weed- I lay over the toilet wanting to throw up for 4 hours and having MASSIVE anxiety attacks as well as feeling so high.
    As I started calming down - the high hit my dad and he was literally screaming, hallucinations, twitching, shaking- yet my mother was fucking loving it - Walking around giddy but laughing at everything and just enjoying herself ( btw she’s a fit and healthy 74 yr old ) I think it was the best fun she’d ever had..

The next day I was just a foggy mess and craved everything that I don’t like - like coffee, fruit- I couldn’t stop eating fruit and my dad was completely out of it still - he slept all day , mum was fine.

37 hours later , proper sleep from all 3 of us and I just feel like ive been hit by a bus and sort of still stoned - obviously I know I am not stoned lol!

I’m really worried because most everyone who suffers from some form of anxiety and smoked weed , made their anxiety worse - but I am just hoping because it was pure home grown plants that no nasty shit was put it - it’s usually the stuff off the streets people mess up on.

But my body is shaking still and head feels horrible and everything is making me jumpy.

Help!!
    Thinking maybe the anxiety attack has left you feeling shitty not the oil

I suffer with anxiety and if I have a panic attack it can set me back for a few days

Soon pass bro feck it have a splif calm ya nerves lol 😂👍

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

jake420 (17-10-17), Twisted (16-10-17), uparoundthebend (16-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Was it rso, how concentrated was it? Rso is too thick at room temperature to drizzle over salad. It must have been diluted with something.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

jake420 (17-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Urban jungle View Post

Laugh! Laugh it off!!

Help!!
    I think the worst part for you was to have a vegetarian meal.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

jake420 (17-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

i,d pay good money to feel like that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

jake420 (17-10-17)