Thread: Nutrient guide for Autoflower

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,042 Times

Default Nutrient guide for Autoflower

Hi,

Does anyone have a general guide for a feed schedule (OT B&G) Looking at some of the guides on the internet it shows to use at week 5 4ml of bloom per 1 ltr, I am giving them 3ltrs of water every 2 days so going by the guide that wold mean giving them 12ml of bloom which I think is way way to much. I am currently giving them 5ml bloom over 3ltrs and they seems to be doing ok on that.

Does anyone have a rough guide on feeding please?

Thanks

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hi mate,

I rarely give any autoflower grow nutrients as there should be enough in the soil to start with.

The only guide I go with is what the plant tells me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

M_C (17-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cont3mpt View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone have a general guide for a feed schedule (OT B&G) Looking at some of the guides on the internet it shows to use at week 5 4ml of bloom per 1 ltr, I am giving them 3ltrs of water every 2 days so going by the guide that wold mean giving them 12ml of bloom which I think is way way to much. I am currently giving them 5ml bloom over 3ltrs and they seems to be doing ok on that.

Does anyone have a rough guide on feeding please?

Thanks
    You could search 'TaNg auto feeding schedule' in google, from what ive seen hes a Auto guru.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedRoots For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (17-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedRoots View Post
    You could search 'TaNg auto feeding schedule' in google, from what ive seen hes a Auto guru.
    Grows some lovely plants does TaNg
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

TwistedRoots (17-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Grows some lovely plants does TaNg
    Thats why i chose the Auto Daiquiri lime for my first XD needless to say it hasnt ended up like TaNgs hahaha! Next time ay