Thread: Anything to be worried about

Thanks

Default Anything to be worried about

Hey guys got a couple autos that are starting to get really yellow leaves, it started round the bottom last week in the big fan leaves but I thought it was just the upper branches and leaves blockimg the light covering so didnt worry but looks like its travelling up the plant now. Shes only at week 4 5. i think I might it be a lack of nutes? Just want to see what you guys think. She started nutes last week gave 1/2ml of bio bloom to start off with in 3 litres of water. Gave her an other fed last night this time 11/2ml of biobloom and grow in 4 litres of water, in a light mix soil 10- 15litre air pots I think. Reason I think its under feeding is becuase I had it before in my last grow not giving them enough water and nutes. Could anyone help me out, thanks in advance .

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Soil/ coco? setup? Temps? Humidity?

Kind a look waxy on the leaves as well but could just be the flash?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

martinthestoner (21-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Soil/ coco? setup? Temps? Humidity?

Kind a look waxy on the leaves as well but could just be the flash?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    Soil light mix temps around 27c humidity iselly 40 50% 250w hps light

5. The Following User Says Thank You to martinthestoner For This Useful Post:

Karsa (21-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

She's used up all her Nitrogen during the transitional period from veg to flower hence the lower yellow leaves. The plant has pulled its stored Nitrogen from the lower growth to continue with top growth.

The recent dose of grow plus the bloom feeds you've administered should bring her back over the next week or so.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Karsa (21-10-17), martinthestoner (21-10-17), SmobyToker#1 (21-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    She's used up all her Nitrogen during the transitional period from veg to flower hence the lower yellow leaves. The plant has pulled its stored Nitrogen from the lower growth to continue with top growth.

The recent dose of grow plus the bloom feeds you've administered should bring her back over the next week or so.
    Cheers Blue I thought that, was just looking at the Nitrogen defiency images there and looked the same. The nutes wull be getting increased over the next few feeds anyway so hope that will help

9. The Following User Says Thank You to martinthestoner For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (21-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

imo that plant ^^^ has a watering issue !!! ............. imho its been over watered

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    imo that plant ^^^ has a watering issue !!! ............. imho its been over watered
    Av tryed my best not to over water leaving the pots too dry right out before feeding again. She got feed last friday and again last night, think thats too much?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martinthestoner For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (21-10-17), SmobyToker#1 (21-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by martinthestoner View Post
    Av tryed my best not to over water leaving the pots too dry right out before feeding again. She got feed last friday and again last night, think thats too much?
    tbh bach as i said its had watering issues.............leaving a plant get to dry fuks the rootball...........leaving it to wet does the same its a fine art to get the watering correct as myself drowned a few this grow....but overhaul ^^^ is fuked now ewe just want to get as much off her as poss !!! tbh wen ewe empty her out the roots will be very poor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its past it now bach just water it and cross ya fingers feeding it wont produce miracles either.......................u will get a smoke though so its a win win bach. atb

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheers Captin, i will give ut too sunday and if they dont show improvement will get them chopped off

Thanks

Almost a week on and am still not sure what to make of it a took the curled up yellow leaves of on sunday but still looks like its spreading even more, is there anything I can do? had a feed last night upped the nutes 3.5ml per litre of water. Too me it looks like the plant will be completly yellow by next week the rate its going