Thanks

Default Diy heater controller for under £10 👍

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	352055

Skill level required= hardly any

As the nights are gonna get colder a bit of warmth is needed to stop the groom temps falling to low I do have a spare elitech controller (one of budlightyears self build faves) but this is going inside the tent so no bright led display required for this one
    All brand new bits
    Graslin room thermostat 10A £7 from memory off fleabay
    Single switched double pole socket £1.38
    32mm dual pattress box £1.40 both from toolstation
    I did chop a £4.26 extension lead down as I only needed about a foot on mine and used the cable and plug but no doubt youl have that knocking about (love to see your Mrs face staring at her hair straighteners with an inch of bare wire at the end pmsl)
    Goes together really easy there's a diagram inside the thermostat neutral in /out & live in /out that simple
    I stripped about 6 inch off the white outer cable just cut blue and brown down to suit the joint from plug to thermostat left 6 inch of yellow green earth straight to the earth terminal on the back of the plug socket
    Set the desired temp on the dial plug in a little blow heater on low setting & away you go

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mickylove For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (22-10-17), KieranH (17-01-18)