Thread: weed delivered to your door in the uk.

Thanks

Question weed delivered to your door in the uk.

hi i came across a site tonight offering to post weed to any1 in the uk,temple ball £170 an oz most weeds £140-220 an oz.has any1 ever tried to order from any of these sites if so could you let me know.did it get delivered,was it any good?thx just would like 2 know if there 4 real or just out 2 rip you off.

Thanks

have just looked on a site and i cant, dont believe it got to be a scam how can they get away with this ?? or can someone prove me wrong have you ordered ?

medicine / bio-fuel / oxygen / building materials / proteins and essential oils/ plastics
    and textiles/ hygiene products / tree-less paper - and this is an ILLEGAL plant??
    name one other thing in this world that has all those benefits!

Thanks

I know some one who ordered off a website based in canada selling weed, hash and bud oil. He ordered like 150 quids worth of stuff and non of it arrived. He did get a box full of toy soldiers though....
    All post of this forum are works of fiction/social experiments/posts done for comedy purpose and all photos are recycled from other sources. If any one has any inquires or issues with anything posted here please contact me at 10, SW1A 2AA.

Thanks

hahaha i have heard from few canadian friends about that which made me think this was a hoax/scam

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

MoM(Mail order Marijuana) is a huge striving business that's been operating out of Canada and Holland for a long time now, there are a lot of scams based around the MoM principle but the main contenders continue to change their menus. I get weed delivered all the time, and haven't been let down so far - but I've only ever used reputable links used by friends.

I'm going to lock this thread too as there's threads on the same subject already, and it's a bit of a controversial topic, that we'd be best to have as little discussion of things like this as possible. Too many people know about it already