Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Seedling type leaves at the end of alot of my roots....

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I don't smoke enough, mate. I am used to smoking at least 3oz a month. I can no longer afford that amount and I can't grow enough. I am on an oz(ish) a month, but it's nowhere near enough. I have smoked hashish/weed since 6th March 1984 so I have built up a tolerance to it.
    This is where its good to be a Hobbit with only one grey cell left. 1oz a month is too much for me id smoke around half of that. My days of heavy smoking are long gone. Ive been smoking since 1991 but be buggered if I could remember the date lol.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Karsa (24-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

He said they were on the end of roots. I've only seen leaves on the end of stems.
    which is why I said a said a seedling was growing from the bottom of the pot

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Karsa (24-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    which is why I said a said a seedling was growing from the bottom of the pot
    But he said they were at the ends of the roots. ie, the leaf was connected to the root. As you've said, it's a seedling - therefore not a leaf attached to the root, which is why I said I've only seen them (leaves) grow on the ends of stems. It's my fault for reading what he said, literally.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ast.enthus (26-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ast.enthus View Post
    2g a day would sound about right for me....dya start in the morning? thought you could get about a half kg with 6 months veg?
    I sleep very little, so I smoke morning, noon and night.

I only have a small tent (60x60) and only 200w lighting. Plus, I mainly grow autos.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Karsa (24-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    This is where its good to be a Hobbit with only one grey cell left. 1oz a month is too much for me id smoke around half of that. My days of heavy smoking are long gone. Ive been smoking since 1991 but be buggered if I could remember the date lol.
    I know the date because that's when Hawkwind played at Crawley.

Hobbit Guest

I know the date because that's when Hawkwind played at Crawley.
    Haha, got me thinking, for me was somewhere between FEB and April 1991. Wouldnt mind seeing another diary from you mate.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Haha, got me thinking, for me was somewhere between FEB and April 1991. Wouldnt mind seeing another diary from you mate.
    Happy days

I will be doing another diary, but I need the PC that Viz is building for me. I am lucky to have this PC for as long as I have.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But he said they were at the ends of the roots. ie, the leaf was connected to the root. As you've said, it's a seedling - therefore not a leaf attached to the root, which is why I said I've only seen them (leaves) grow on the ends of stems. It's my fault for reading what he said, literally.
    And I read what he said and deduced from that,that the root he was refering to was actually a stem,as leaves dont grow from roots.

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    And I read what he said and deduced from that,that the root he was refering to was actually a stem,as leaves dont grow from roots.
    I know they don't, that's why I said "I've never in my life seen leaves at the end of roots."

Thanks

I know they don't, that's why I said "I've never in my life seen leaves at the end of roots."
    Which is why I told y'all that that bloody root y'all on about is a bloody stem/seedling.

Last word

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast