Thread: Is this a hermie, male or just plain weird?

Thanks

Post Is this a hermie, male or just plain weird?

Hi guys, just started my first grow 2 months ago, started using really underpowered lights which I’ve been steadily upgrading along with the rest of the set up. All was going pretty well but the seed i got may have shit genetics and the cheesus which was looking the best (been topped twice and supercropped) has now enveloped 6 full on male heads or tops. I’ve separated it from the other plants to see what happens with it. Tube reason I’m putting this up is because out of all the plants I’ve read about on forums most hermits seem to just have these ‘nanners’ where as mine looked perfectly female and now it’s transformed into a multi topped male thing? I’ll be back at the grow tomorrow and can get pics up then. I guess what I’m trying to ask is this a thing and will i get fem seeds from it?
    Last edited by Green slow grow; 23-10-17 at 08:39 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Green slow grow For This Useful Post:

Kev (23-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Yes its a thing.

Cause too much stress and the plant will throw out balls.

Low light levels not good,and the supercropping causes stress.

The seeds will be fem but I wouldnt use them unless you want a repeat episode.

Thanks

Ok I’ve got a 300w led on the way to resolve that problem, should i just cut my losses with the cheesus and get the other light back onto the other plants? And is there any thing the cheesus can still be used for? Sorry man this is all new to me, growing seemed pretty simple until you get started

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

I would cut your losses,you dont want to risk the others turning.

It will be better for the others to have more light till the new one arrives.

The cheesus?? compost maybe??