Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Organic Nutrient and Amendment recipes

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by july541 View Post
    This grilled mushroom burger is better than a regular beef burger. Honestly! You get the same feel of having a patty and all the tasty toppings in between a bun, but you won’t feel lethargic after downing a bunch of beef. The portobellos get a nice, smoky flavor from the grill, plus the garlic, onions and goat cheese pair perfectly with it. Diced tomatoes and fresh greens add some crisp, and all the toppings are situated within the mushroom cap. Now that’s what I call a burger!

4 large Portobello mushrooms
    (4–5 inches in diameter, 1 per person)
    3 cloves garlic, finely minced
    1 red onion, sliced in ½-inch thick round slices
    ⅓ cup goat cheese
    ¾ cup plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced
    1 cup fresh arugula or spring mix
    4 hamburger buns
    Olive oil
    meal5.com/simple-healthy-recipes/how-make-grilled-portobello-burger
    Im guessing you blend this up and water your lant with it eh lol. Cheers for your input.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-12-17)

Thanks

Hi my organick muckers.
    Any chance for more organick kracking recepices plz.
    Aparat that burger thing.
    Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluberry Blunt For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluberry Blunt View Post
    Hi my organick muckers.
    Any chance for more organick kracking recepices plz.
    Aparat that burger thing.
    Thanks
    Im exp in home wino making.
    So how east of Lactose bacteria as fermentation processes couping with so hi sugar content ?
    If looking on recepices above.
    Botled fore ear or so.
    Normal wino east might not liking over 240 BLG (velocity of CLEAR liquid measurment blg stand for).
    Just pointing of my interest.
    Hym...?

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bluberry Blunt View Post
    Im exp in home wino making.
    So how east of Lactose bacteria as fermentation processes couping with so hi sugar content ?
    If looking on recepices above.
    Botled fore ear or so.
    Normal wino east might not liking over 240 BLG (velocity of CLEAR liquid measurment blg stand for).
    Just pointing of my interest.
    Hym...?
    Not sure I understand mate. Im guessing you mean yeast not east. Lactobacillus is a bacteria mate, yeast is a fungi. Im no wine maker but im guessing you dont use lacto in it. I brew beer and cant imagine adding lacto would completely defeat the process. Also not sure on BLG but im guessing it has to do with specific or final gravity although im not sure what your numbers mean if i understand what your asking then its fine it just takes a lot longer to ferment than say an ale but your using different microbes for different purposes completely.. The lacto really is a work horse mate thats why its added.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Bluberry Blunt (13-02-18)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6