Thread: More heat or light?

Thanks

Default More heat or light?

Hi,

Interested in anyone who has some experience ir experimented with the best heat and light average.

Is it better to give more light but have temperatures of 31-32 or better have less light but have recommended 25 temperature? (At the moment have 600 but thinking to lower for 400)

As well maybe someone tried those hanging CO2 bags?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Temps are important.

Give me a 400w set up with good temps over a 600w setup with high temps everyday!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

i found it to be a decade of trial + errors in the same groom sorts it out.............but everydays a skool day even 33 years down the line see........different plants react differently mun temps i find are nice when its like africa in the shade. if they aint supping they aint growing is my method see. atb

Thanks

They grow very well, no signs of problem with 33, but I am concerned if THC or any other cannabinoids won’t be affected and after all I will have just good looking plant which I can’t smoke?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Carderprofit View Post
    They grow very well, no signs of problem with 33, but I am concerned if THC or any other cannabinoids won’t be affected and after all I will have just good looking plant which I can’t smoke?
    i grow spring @ seedling stage ..summer during veg...then cool it off for autumn mid flower onwards ....wind the fans up like after all we are mother nature or trying to be. atb

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (26-10-17)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

if there is good air exchange in the g-room, hanging a co2 bags is just a waste of time/money,
    as long as there is fresh air intake you wouldn't need them,

atb,