Thread: Im at 21 days with no nutrients when do I start to feed

Thanks

Default Im at 21 days with no nutrients when do I start to feed

Hi growers. Im growing a Pineapple Express Auto in Fox Farm soil. Shes in a 5 gallon pot and doing really well. Temp and humidity are spot on. Im now 21 days in with just plain tap water thats been left for a few weeks prior to using. Im unsure when to start my Old Timer nutrients. Is it best to wait until she shows a deficiency before I start? I know that might seem crazy, but this soil is perfect so far. Any input is much appreciated 👍🏻
    There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.

~Richard Bach

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (28-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Wait till the plant starts to pale then start at 2ml per litre
    You know this,I taught you before : )

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (28-10-17), joker_the_smoker (28-10-17), Memphis69 (29-10-17), M_C (28-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud-e View Post
    Hi growers. Im growing a Pineapple Express Auto in Fox Farm soil. Shes in a 5 gallon pot and doing really well. Temp and humidity are spot on. Im now 21 days in with just plain tap water thats been left for a few weeks prior to using. Im unsure when to start my Old Timer nutrients. Is it best to wait until she shows a deficiency before I start? I know that might seem crazy, but this soil is perfect so far. Any input is much appreciated ����
    I am a newb so take this with a grain of salt. I feel that the plant will tell you when it needs nutes. Wait for the signs. Use your boost and root stimulant if you would like but the main nutes I say wait til the plant starts to tell you it needs them. THen on your next run maybe try and start a mild solution early on and measure differences.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Wait till the plant starts to pale then start at 2ml per litre
    You know this,I taught you before : )
    You are correct. I do forget, hence why this forum and its members are so valuable. I still appreciate you taking the time to reply I will take note in written form today

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud-e For This Useful Post:

M_C (28-10-17)

camkush Guest

If you are in ocean Forrest you may get another 3+ weeks before needing nutrients.. I have done a fast auto with only one feed.. The soil typically is hot but I love it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (29-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,042 Times

when you guys say "wait for the plant to tell you" can you please emphasise on what you mean by this please.

thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,149 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud-e View Post
    You are correct. I do forget, hence why this forum and its members are so valuable. I still appreciate you taking the time to reply I will take note in written form today
    If you forget, get a notepad and write key things to remember down or a schedule, monday feed, check leaves Tuesday check leaves for pests fill up humidifier top or super crop etc. Write down Any problems you find and the date and time o you can see how long it took to sort itself out temps and humidity readings daily or every other day. That way when something goes wrong you can catch it and look at your recorded data and you can then see ahh I upped the feed to quick or I need to foliar feed cal/mag twice a week instead of once. We do get a lot of information from all of the veteran growers and even from guys on their 2nd or 3rd grow but if we going to ask these guys to give us their wisdom we need to take it down and use it. Sounds like a rant but it’s not, just saying we need to appreciate the knowledge passed down from grower to grower 🤓

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Memphis69 For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (30-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,149 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cont3mpt View Post
    when you guys say "wait for the plant to tell you" can you please emphasise on what you mean by this please.

thanks
    The leaves tell you everything you need to know from to hot to too cold deficiencies or toxicity leaves will curl claw roll and change colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Memphis69 For This Useful Post:

Bud-e (29-10-17), Cont3 (29-10-17), Gtang (30-10-17), Karsa (29-10-17), lipnobody (29-10-17)