Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: When to flush?

Thanks

Hobbit - I have reported you. Please leave me alone. I am trying to help other members and you are purposefully being obstructive.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times
    Provided Answers: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    What stage do you think they are at?

How long do you think they have been flowering for?

How long do you think they have to finish ?

What % of the hairs have turned brown?

You have come along way in two days mate.
    😂😂😂 creased

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

Cooky2992 (31-10-17), ggotch (31-10-17), MR B-loom (31-10-17), scoobywho (31-10-17)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dangar786 View Post
    Hobbit - I have reported you. Please leave me alone. I am trying to help other members and you are purposefully being obstructive.
    Funny two outta three threads you looked at yesterday involved me eh. You must think we are all stupid mate. Stupid people usually do.
    My very first post that offended you mate I would have expected an answer something like "ohh they are my friends plants" or "They were given too me" thats why I dont know any thing about them. But no you seem to like being direct but sag in the arse when someone is direct with you.. Still my response was direct but civi mate and what do you come out with. Go away and smoke a bowl Hobbit( bowls are a filthy habit imo by the way). Again my response was direct and with an hand held out to offer you the opportunity to save face What do you do. Start getting all personal and offensive about some one on the other side of the world you dont even know Well once again you were wrong in that post mate because this forum is not predominantly a questions and answer site mate its a place for shits and giggles and reading. Had you done more of the latter you would have known that this is a friendly warm site mate. Then you pm me trying to throw your lame threats saying youve reported me 3 times and will continue to do so to get me banned and to end it with "you have been warned". Loved the beginning as well mate "Dear hobbit". Mate not sure how many of those pathetic whiny pms you sent cause i deleted the second one without reading and blocked you cause your an oxygen thief. We have a saying where im from "Fit in or Fuck Off" Like i replied to you mate your a troll and your wasting your time mte cause you cant find me on ay other social media. The reason I chose this site is because its very moderated to keep weeds like you down. Now your throwing advise around here on your asked subject that has nothing to do with ops original post. If you want to hang with the men mate stop acting like a 13 year old school girl. Now how about i sum up your character flaws mateeh. Im betting you were that little know all mummies boy that went round thinking your better than the other kids and running to dob all the time. Thats why you got taken behind the bike shed every afternoon and got the shite beaten outta ya. So you grew up hating kids and became a headmaster of a primary school so you could feel all authorative and powerful. Now your retired lonely and no one respects you. How close am I mate. You dont have to report me mate im not sneaking around sending lame threats via pm
    If you can find one person on this site who ever received an ugly pm from me mate, i will buy a plane ticket fly to where you are and suck your cock and hope as I deep throat you I dont choke when i get to the ankles because as some one already said , your just a flaccid member. Wake up old son.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

i spy (31-10-17), joker_the_smoker (31-10-17), MR B-loom (31-10-17), Trex (31-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

gotta work on your spacing and paragraphing think i just went crossed eyed. rise above the bullshit. and any pm shud be reported to a mod or admin.

i think its time to close this thread or play nice mukkas
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 31-10-17 at 05:51 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dangar786 View Post
    Funny two outta three threads you looked at yesterday involved me eh. You must think we are all stupid mate. Stupid people usually do.

My very first post that offended you mate I would have expected an answer something like "ohh they are my friends plants" or "They were given too me" thats why I dont know any thing about them. But no you seem to like being direct but sag in the arse when someone is direct with you.. Still my response was direct but civi mate and what do you come out with.
    Go away and smoke a bowl Hobbit( bowls are a filthy habit imo by the way). Again my response was direct and with an hand held out to offer you the opportunity to save face What do you do. Start getting all personal and offensive about some one on the other side of the world you dont even know
    Well once again you were wrong in that post mate because this forum is not predominantly a questions and answer site mate its a place for shits and giggles and reading. Had you done more of the latter you would have known that this is a friendly warm site mate.
    Then you pm me trying to throw your lame threats saying youve reported me 3 times and will continue to do so to get me banned and to end it with "you have been warned". Loved the beginning as well mate "Dear hobbit". Mate not sure how many of those pathetic whiny pms you sent cause i deleted the second one without reading and blocked you cause your an oxygen thief.
    We have a saying where im from "Fit in or Fuck Off"
    Like i replied to you mate your a troll and your wasting your time mte cause you cant find me on ay other social media. The reason I chose this site is because its very moderated to keep weeds like you down.
    Now your throwing advise around here on your asked subject that has nothing to do with ops original post. If you want to hang with the men mate stop acting like a 13 year old school girl.
    Now how about i sum up your character flaws mate eh. Im betting you were that little know all mummies boy that went round thinking your better than the other kids and running to dob all the time. Thats why you got taken behind the bike shed every afternoon and got the shite beaten outta ya.
    So you grew up hating kids and became a headmaster of a primary school so you could feel all authoritative and powerful. Now your retired lonely and no one respects you. How close am I mate. You dont have to report me mate im not sneaking around sending lame threats via pm
    If you can find one person on this site who ever received an ugly pm from me mate, i will buy a plane ticket fly to where you are and suck your cock and hope as I deep throat you I dont choke when i get to the ankles because as some one already said , your just a flaccid member. Wake up old son. Report that cock smoker.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

ggotch (31-10-17), i spy (31-10-17), scoobywho (01-11-17), The Lost Soul (07-11-17), Trex (31-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

Let's hope you two don't get each other for the Secret Santa!

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (07-11-17), ggotch (31-10-17), i spy (31-10-17), joker_the_smoker (31-10-17), Karsa (07-11-17), Nicojellic (31-10-17), scoobywho (01-11-17), Trex (31-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times
    Provided Answers: 20

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Let's hope you two don't get each other for the Secret Santa!

Brilliant

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Karsa (07-11-17), M_C (07-11-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3