Thread: I've found the 2nd container

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

As was the other
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,746 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Here is the photo I've not long taken, and boy, was it a problem. First the batteries were dead and had to hunt for more, then I couldn't get the software to kick in on this loaned PC (It worked a month or so ago). So, I had to boot up the laptop and email them to myself.

The bottle on the left is Fairy Liquid. I added that just in case someone is going to say that the other two just contained OT bloom, as it was days ago when I originally started the thread.

The one in the middle is Chilli Focus, and the one on the right is OT Bloom.

Believe me, I didn't want to taste any of them, which is why I asked here first. Don't worry, I won't ask any more questions, and will just help out instead.

For those who did believe, thank you.
    Nobody said you was lieing aspie !!! It was just bizarre how u even thought about drinking it !! That’s all

Won’t comment nomore just thought I’d put point forward 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr green fingers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr green fingers View Post
    Nobody said you was lieing aspie !!! It was just bizarre how u even thought about drinking it !! That’s all

Won’t comment nomore just thought I’d put point forward 
    It's semantics mate. Some were calling the thread BS. When asked, it was all of it. Sorry guys, it was all true.

It may be bizarre to you, but it didn't to me. Admittedly, it wasn't my first thought. It was a last resort as I had tried the other tests (smell, looks etc.) but nothing was conclusive.

Yes, I do have a sense of humour, and yes, it is sometimes dry, but I did say it was a serious question. It became frustrating having to repeat myself because people either didn't read what I said previously correctly, or not at all. Otherwise they wouldn't have asked the same questions again. The frustration increased when I couldn't find the other bottle., and again when the thread was threatened to be deleted if it wasn't solved in time.

The whole thing left me mentally and physically drained and subdued for days, and has done the same today, but I had to prove the whole thing wasn't BS.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Now that you have them sorted, mark the bottles so it doesn't happen again!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (30-10-17), Dr green fingers (30-10-17), GEORGE (30-10-17), Karsa (31-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Now that you have them sorted, mark the bottles so it doesn't happen again!
    I will do, mate, and will also keep them separate. The CF can go back into the shed tomorrow. Countless times I went in there looking for it. Today I started to take everything out. It wasn't until I picked up the grass cuttings holder and was heavy, made me look inside and saw it. A huge weight off my shoulders.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-17), M_C (30-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

You must get through a shit load of washing up liquid?!
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning View Post
    You must get through a shit load of washing up liquid?!
    I do a lot of washing up. I prefer to do it with the hot tap running. I can rinse at the same time. The CF was empty as spring approached, the one with OT was empty in August.

That large FL that contains FL is also decanted into a normal size bottle, so there's actually more FL than in the pic.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (30-10-17), GEORGE (30-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Karsa (31-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Have a butchers at this folks, it may give you an insight into how Aspergers affects folks...I watched it last week very interesting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...uggid=b09b1zbb

Regards BL
    I laughed a lot watching that. Not laughing at him, but with him. I've never come across someone who is so alike to me in the spectrum. Even his opening lines about talking to you, but thinking of this, that and the other.

Even putting a tadpole in his mouth, I've done the same, but didn't bite into it. He manages to look people in the eye than I can, and he's more tidier than I. Other than that, we could have been split at birth. It was such a relief to find someone so similar. We're not like that ones on The Undateables, although I can relate to many of them, esp the "Fucking Kent" man.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (30-10-17), Karsa (31-10-17)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4